Thread: Fiction: The Office Strip
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 11:43 AM   #29
John332
getDare Sweetheart

I was half way across the foyer when I remembered something. A memory triggered by sound - a door opening.

The office was laid out in two halves, like the letter C, separated by the foyer. My team was in the left-hand section, and the kitchen, toilets and storage was in the middle, separating bit. On the right was IT and a few other departments. I'd been starting to go left, but the noise came from the right and I froze in place, stupidly. You always see movie stars ducking and rolling out of danger as soon as it appeared and I froze like a rabbit.

The door to the office shower opened and out stepped the girl from ... well, I still don't remember what department she worked in. I was under a lot of stress, ok? She was wearing a dark blue swimsuit which showed off her assets to their best effect. She was blonde, leggy and nicely sized boobs. I'd checked her out before in the office, but had never actually spoken to her. The one-piece swimsuit cut across her ass, showing soft, round butt cheeks and making my breath catch in my throat. I had to swallow, but didn't want to make a sound.

I hoped to high heaven that I wasn't reflected in any windows.
John332 is offline   Reply With Quote