Thread: Fiction: Adventure Abroad [MxM]
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 04:17 AM   #83
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

Hey guys,

Finally I got holidays, days of inebriation, awesome parties with friends, longing for someone special to be here, be close to me, laying on the green grass and enjoying the summer with me, and many more things that many of you might know.

However, I've noticed that this story is at a certain point and even tho I actually have time now to continue writing, I've noticed that all the concepts (for continuation) that I can come up with are not satisfying to me, hence I've decided to not continue this story. It ends here, I just don't like to keep writing on it. It might be that I have some awesome idea at some point, but since then this is discontinued, I'm sorry...

I've got several plans and projects this summer, and I won't be able to do all of them. If I decide to and it works out good, it might be that you will be able to read another, totally different story by me on here soon. We will see, I cannot promise tho.

I love you all... :3

-------------

Chad will see and experience many nice things in Germany, but he will have struggle too, will Tim and he have a relationship? Will there be problems? Other boys? And what when he has to return to the USA?

Yet this is another story, and it's going to be told another time....
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote