View Single Post
Old 06-23-2008, 05:30 AM   #31
dared to perfection
getDare Devil

i'm expecting Kudos from Bebe_Gurl for my plot and thank you everyone for the feedback its made writing this section alot more rewarding

Josh stormed the room, his fake breasts jumped from their bra but the prize had already done his job for him. Gina stopped her activities abruptly panicking about the disturbance. She did not expect anyone to be in the house, but with an angry slave in her vision she struggled against her knots and spreader bar commanding her slave to obey. Unfortunately Josh was on the war path to rebellion, he pushed his Mistress back to the floor and grabbed her left nipple firmly, by pulling this his Mistress gave into the pain and rolled over where Josh used his superior physical strength to secure Gina’s wrist extremely tightly behind her back.
Gina screamed flashes of her past dreams came into her head, where she was dominated and her body was used by her Master.
Josh had a one tracked mind, he needed to delete all the evidence Gina had accumulated only then would he be free. He signed onto Gina’s computer and searched through her files. Gina could not see what Josh was doing on the computer; she was laid behind the bed bound tightly with no way of rolling over due to how wide her legs had been spread by her own self bondage.
Gina had partook in self bondage hundreds of times, she guaranteed herself that she would never get stuck by always keeping her hands free.
Josh had found the files and deleted them all forever. He’d also got hold of Gina’s camera and wiped the evidence from her memory card. His mind was at rest, still sat in his girly attire, and quite enjoying it as well, he let out a sigh.
Gina on the other hand was far from the end of her adventure. Her struggles had made her pussy extremely wet, she was so lubricated between her legs she’d be able to slide a cucumber fully into her pussy, whilst she imagined it being rammed in by a strong dominant figure Josh put his mind to work.
*click*
‘please smile’
*click*
Josh did not want his S&M lifestyle to be short lived, but he also could not handle the embarrassment it would inflict on him as a slave. But his conscience showed him Gina’s real feelings, he realized; she had just been enjoying self bondage, she owned the slutty slave like clothes he was wearing and finally her mannerisms right from the start, such as calling her Mistress Gina and how much she knew about the subject lead Josh to suspect her fetishes.
Josh lifted his slave off the floor by holding her soaked pussy, and threw her in a bundle on the bed. Still gagged Gina could do little to object, Josh took 10 pictures of his newly acquired slut in her bonds before he got bored. He removed Gina’s gag.
‘What do you think you’re doing?’
Gina genuinely sounded convincing about not wanting to be enslaved, but she did want it.
‘You’re my slave now, you will not complain because I now have every single contact on you msn, including your parents and friends. I also have at my disposal a camera and a few more ideas of what could really get you into trouble, but of course the more you comply with my requests the less likely these pictures are to be seen, ok?’
Gina was awakened by the stern tone Josh had adapted; he was more authoritative than she ever was. She had adopted high hopes for her near future. Thoughts conjured in her head, she was finally going to be used in the ways she desired and finally dominated, being forced to do everything her Master willed, even if she had to sacrifice herself. She could not let the opportunity slip away. She complied immediately but tried to keep things rough around the edges.
‘Ok sure as long as I get weekends off’
‘No deals slave, good little sluts do not bargain they obey. You shall be dominated constantly, every aspect of your life. Keep me happy then you’ll stay happy. Also sluts call me Sir or Master and I believe you are a slut.’
Gina hung her head, trying to hide a smile and mask her excitement; she was still naked on her own bed tied too tightly to move yet she felt in good hands, she enjoyed the lack of control she had over herself, even the pleasure she was receiving was intensified by the constriction of her arms, something her Master had done.
Josh became self conscious now; he was still wearing his outfit for his slave task, which now seemed well in his past.
‘I’m going to go home and get some normal clothes; I’ll have to make sure you are properly secured.’
Josh lifted Gina over his shoulder making sure he had the gag and more rope with him, he put his slave down in her garden, where luckily she had two trees in a fairly open space toward the back of her garden. He untied her ankles but tied two separate ropes to both ankles, which he fastened the other ends to the base of each tree, he then untied Gina’s arms. As soon as he did she started to struggle, he let her go and took a step back, she went to untie her ankles when he tutted.
‘I am more than willing to spread the pictures I have of you around if that’s what you would like’

I'm on FetLife too - ask and I will tell!
dared to perfection is offline   Reply With Quote