View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 05:49 PM   #514
subrob

ASL

Cock;
1 Have you held another guy's cock? Yes, 2 of them
2 Has another guy held your cock? Yes, again 2 of them, 3 of you count my doctor
3 Can you lick your cock? No, not for lack of trying though
4 Has a sibling held your cock? No, my 2nd cousin put her hand down my pants once but it didn't get further than that

Ass;
5 Have you put a finger up your ass? [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Yes, all of them in fact/COLOR]
6 Have you put a finger up another guy's ass? Oddly no
7 Has your cock been in another guy's ass Yes, 2 of them
8 Have you had another guy's cock in your ass? Yes, again 2 of them
9 What is the largest item you have inserted in your ass?Length wise I took a 9" didlo once almost all the way to the base. Girth wise a tennis ball.
10 What is the largest item someone else has inserted in your ass? That dildo and tennis ball were inserted by my domme at the time

Masturbation;
11 Has another guy masturbated you? No suprisingly
12 Have you masturbated another guy? Again, no
13 What is the most times you have masturbated in 24 hours?I think 4 but i can't remember properly
14 What is the longest you have gone without masturbating?Discounting the 13 years before I discovered masturbation, probably 2 weeks

Mouth;
15 Has your cock been in another guy's mouth? Yes
16 Have you had another guy's cock in your mouth?Yes
17 What parts of other people, Guy or Gal, have been in your mouth? Girls tongue, girls fingers, girls pussy, girls ass cheeks girls hair probably (though not in a sexy context), guys dick
18 What is the strangest thing you have had in your mouth? Not sure, Lychees are pretty strange

Cum;
19 Have you swallowed your own cum?Yes but I don't enjoy it, it's used as a punishment for me
20 Have you swallowed someone elses cum?I had it in my mouth and was supposed to swallow it but I chickened out and spat it out
21 Have you had someone elses cum on your face?Yes

22 Have you had someone elses cum elsewhere on your body? If so, Where? Yes, he came in my ass
23 Can you cum on your own face? Yes if i sit down and have a really powerful orgasm i can get my face.

Naked;
24 Have you slept with another guy naked? No
25 Have you seen other guys naked, (except in changing rooms etc)?Yes
26 Have you stripped another guy? No
27 Have you been stripped by another guy? No
28 Have you been seen naked by gals? If so how many? Yes, including doctors and my mother, about 25 in real life, on the internet probably hundreds
29 Where is the most public place you have been naked? I got naked in a library once but it was pretty empty

and finally;
30 Do you dream of doing sexual things with other guys? If so what? Nope, I had my bi phase and I didn't really like it. I like dick but not the guys they're attached to.