View Single Post
Old 06-23-2008, 01:28 AM   #1
sjsully06
Account Banned

Default Getdare.com (The story)

(This is a work of fiction, any likenesses to any real people is not on purpose.)

My name is Nick, I'm 18, and I live in California. Two years ago I came across getdare.com, me and my girlfriend would play on it and stuff would happen. When she was gone though is where this story begins, my girlfriend lived 30 minutes away so we only saw each other once every week or two. So when she was gone I would explore the chatroom and the online forums, it was through the forums I met Jessica. We eventually began to speak in the chatroom and then on MSN messenger.

Truth or Dare she asked me one day, we were on the webcams, and god was she beautiful. Long curly brown hair, deep blue eyes, nice lips, not to small but not huge. He skin wasn't pale but it wasn't tan either. She was the perfect weight, not nasty skinny or fat, she was just right. Dare, I responded to her, then she asked me the oddest dare, I knew she was kinky, but to dare me to wear a pink thong was crazy. I couldn't say no though, so I went to my sisters room, shes 20 years old, and I stole a pink thong, I was lucky though, it was unused, she just got it as a birthday gift from a friend. I got in front of the webcam, pulled down my pants and underwear, she watched in awe as my dick fell out. I pulled the thong up and sat down, I was oddly turned on though. I grew and erection and keeping my hand out of sight I played with myself.

My hand snuck inside the thong and I started to rub the tip of my penis, slowly then a little faster, all while keeping my face straight so she wouldn't know. I am kinky to and while my index finger and thumb played with my tip, I put my ring finger in my butt hole. It felt so good and I hit climax and cummed in the thong, my thong. While all the previous was happening our conversation continued, truth or dare I asked. Dare she responded, and I said, I dare you to.........
The truth is that I may write amazing stories about bondage and other things like master/slave. But the truth is that I can write it, but I dont do it, so stop asking me to be your slave or master. Also for the last time when I do dares I dont do poo, painful, messy, or public. So even if I do wear diapers, I wont shit one...

Last edited by sjsully06; 06-23-2008 at 01:30 AM. Reason: Breaks
sjsully06 is offline   Reply With Quote