View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 11:56 PM   #13
connieacelewis

Default my punnishment

First of all thank you for my punishment. Here are my results.

What object to use for your spanking:
6. Wooden Spoon.

You will be naked for your spanking. This will be your position:
5. On all fours on your floor.

They all have to be as hard as you can hit. It's a punishment so we want your ass nice and red.
3. 100

During the spanking you MUST say thank you after each hit. Count out loud as you spank yourself. (only my bf spanked me)

After the spanking you will:
6. Write a 200 word essay about how naughty you were and why you deserved to be spanked. Stay naked until this essay is complete.

Wedgie: ( Even as the next dares say "Leave it in for an hour," still continue on to the next dare while your waiting for the other to finish. It's faster and less annoying this way.
2. Normal: If you rolled a 2 - Do a normal wedgie and leave it in until the following day. You may take it out to use the washroom, but you must re-place it back in when you're done.

Humiliation
1. Press your bare genitals up against the window for 30 seconds.

Degrading
3. Lay naked in your bed, no covers. Touch yourself and while telling yourself and say, "I'm a dirty little slut," 20 times. Attempt to shout it the 20th time.

If you failed to complete any of the above, you must do 2 of the following: ( Roll your dice twice! )
4. Spank your genitals 10 times as HARD as you can, shouting "I'm a dirty whore" after each spank
2. Run hot water on your genitals for 30 seconds.

let me know if u want me to post how it went and my essay.