Thread: Fiction: The Office Strip
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 12:17 PM   #22
John332
getDare Sweetheart

I think there comes a point in a lot of dares where you realise that what you're doing is extremely stupid and could get you into a LOT of trouble. I've never done skydiving, but I'm sure it's the same feeling you get when you first throw yourself out of a plane. Or bungee jump. Or when a rollercoaster starts that inevitable plunge. It's that 'ohhhhhhhhh crap' feeling. At the same time, there's a feeling of exhilaration. Of complete abandon because there is no other choice but to go through with it. I was GLAD that I was doing this because it was so far from my boring 9-5.30 job.

Glad and afraid. And sick. And cold. Very cold.

I hunched over, not having realised that there were buildings around me that overlooked our office building. There were quite a few windows looking out over our roof. Anyone looking down would see me - albeit dimly - on the roof. That said, I wasn't lit up - there were no lights on the roof, and it was getting darker.

With that, I carefully made my way further along the roof, wincing as gravel dug into my feet. I set up the camera and quickly took a photo of myself, fully exposed to the elements.

Then I heard the door downstairs shut, and quickly, instinctively crouched down behind an air vent. Even though someone would have to come up the stairs to see me, I still felt extremely vulnerable.

Smoke gently drifted up the stairs - and not conventional cigarette smoke either. I heard voices

"I am so screwed," a male voice said

"James is cleaning up," a female voice said. "He must be cheating."

"Do you think so?" The male voice asked

They carried on chatting about the poker, thankfully not showing any signs of coming up the stairs. I grew colder and colder, my penis retracting again. I shivered violently, hugging myself to keep warm whilst I leant against the air con vent, glancing occasionally the windows above me. I'm ashamed to say that I had a quick wee on the roof there - blame the cold and the fear.

The door closed again and the smell of smoke faded. Now shivering convulsively and uncontrollably, I waited for a few moments and then made my move. I had to. I was too cold to stay there, and every minute I waited was another minute that someone might look down from a window.
John332 is offline   Reply With Quote