Thread: Fiction: The Office Strip
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 11:13 AM   #19
John332
getDare Sweetheart

Halfway up, I heard voices. Cocking my ear to one side, I was fairly confident that they were coming from upstairs, but I wasn't sure. Adrenalin coursing through my veins, I ran back down to the fourth floor and hid down a side passage. The voices grew more distant and I heard the sound of the lift chime. Doors opened. Centuries passed; I was practically curled fetal in a doorway, hoping no-one would come out. It was getting a bit dark outside now, and although I'd only been out of the office for a few minutes, it felt like an hour.

The lift doors closed and I looked around cautiously. Craning my neck, I looked up to the fifth floor, seeing movement. I tried to make sure only the smallest part of me was visible and stood on tip-toe. Someone - a woman - had their back to me and was locking the front door of the office upstairs, muttering to themselves.

I went back to my hidey hole as quietly as possible. I was crouched against the door of the 'maintenance room' - the sister of which I'd investigated on the fifth floor. I heard keys turn and footsteps come down the stairs, and mutterings of 'bastard, bastard, bastard'. Someone hadn't had a good day.

I waited until they'd passed and couldn't resist - I stuck my head out. A woman in white leggings and a blue and white blouse was walking down the foyer towards the next set of stairs. I quickly reeled my head back in - I'd be in her peripheral vision the next time she rounded a corner. My mind decided that now would be a good time to start fantasising and I suddenly had visions of consoling her, quickly turning into tearing off those white leggings and the ghost of a dark g-string that I'd seen underneath. Then I realised that this was probably what Jamie had in mind ... Jamie and Laura.

I swallowed very hard and felt even more self-conscious with a straining erection. I heard the woman say good-night to the receptionist on the front desk, distantly, and I stood up, penis bobbing awkwardly. Time to do this.

Last edited by John332; 07-17-2012 at 12:00 PM.
John332 is offline   Reply With Quote