View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 12:33 PM   #13
wme

When Julia and Emily came back, Erika and I were just finishing our little conversation. Julia and Emily carefully took my measurements, and gave Erika my bra size. "Go get 5 push-up bras, 5 strapless bras, and 5 sport bras." Which they did.

I am willing to skip the following due to sheer repetition. In the end, I had 10 panties, 5 thongs, 5 g-strings, 5 push-up bras, 5 strapless bras, 5 sport bras, 3 bikini swimsuits, 3 one-piece swimsuits, 10 pairs of high heels, each more than 4", 2 training shoes, 2 running shoes, 10 nighties, 10 designer shirts, 10 skirts, 10 dresses, 5 pairs of tights, 3 leotards, 2 swim caps, 3 pairs of ballet slippers, 2 vibrators, 3 buttplugs, and 2 strap-ons, for my practice. The time was rounding around 6:15. We have bought all my clothes, and it all cost $533. I am now wearing a thong, a very tight miniskirt, a strapless bra, and a designer top. I have 5.5" high heels on, and I've now perfected my women's voice and walk. I run into Johnny early, and talk to him.

"Hey, Johnny."
"Hi."
"Say, I'm free till we go on the date at the movies. You want to do something with me?"
"Depends, how much can I touch?"
"I'll let you pinch my butt, and hold it, all you want. That's as far as you can go."
"Deal. I got to go to the guitar center first, my old one broke."
"You play guitar?"
"Yes."
I was getting wet panties from it already. "Let's go."

YOU CAN SCREW ME UP BUT YOU CAN'T PIN ME DOWN