Thread: Fiction: The Office Strip
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 11:45 AM   #5
John332
getDare Sweetheart

"Laura and I have no interest in seeing you get your kit off. Well, I do, but to be honest, chatroulette has more than enough penises to amuse me. And the guys there will do anything you ask anyway.

So what we talked about is distance dares. You dare us, we dare you. About once a month to make it less risky. You've always got to get photos of the dare and send it to the other person.

If you do enough dares for us (we have written down a table after a half bottle of tequila last night) I / we will come down to London and 'entertain' you, if you know what I mean. If you take on a dare and fail, or don't send us photos in the alloted timespan, you owe us $cash$. Btw, being caught does not count as failing!

Course, you can decline a dare, but no guts no glory (and no nudie pics of us!)

When we do dares, you send us gifts. Flowers, chocolates, lingerie, that kind of thing. Nice (or naughty) things please! If I/we fail, we also have a 'slavery table' so that the next time we do a dare, we have some kind of handicap - wearing handcuffs, blindfolds, that kind of thing.

Sound fun?"

I dry swallowed. I had two girls offering to send me naked pics, and all I had to do in return was do dares myself and send them flowers? Sounded AMAZING.

Just then, I was interrupted by one of the guys, Gary, saying good night

"Don't stay too long ok mate?" he said. "You're a hard worker; everyone knows that. But take some time for yourself."

I nodded, thanking him, and he left

I turned back to the email

"One last thing - if you or we fail (rather than decline) three challenges (and then six, nine etc) the other person has full permission to a put a nudie photo on the internet. That should give it a bit of danger.

So our challenge. I'm sure you're still in the office. Get naked at your desk, take a photo. Get onto the roof of your building and get a photo. Get back to your desk, still naked, and take a photo. If you accept, reply now saying "ACCEPT". But if you do, and we don't have three photos of you by midnight, you owe us £40. Seems steep? Remember you can set the next dare. If you decline (big wuss) then email back saying 'DECLINE"

Hugs

J"

I stared at the screen. I wanted to do it. I wanted to do it real bad. But I could lose my job so badly. But what if I declined this one and they stopped the game? I wanted this so much.

I sat back and looked at my other screen, a spreadsheet staring back at me. I didn't want to be boring David from accounts forever.

I knew I'd regret it, but I emailed back with the word "ACCEPT"
John332 is offline   Reply With Quote