Thread: Fiction: The Office Strip
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 10:58 AM   #3
John332
getDare Sweetheart

"NSFW" was the subject line - but I was opening this in the office at 5.30 and people were more focused on getting their trains rather than looking at my screen, which faced the wall anyway, so I figured I was ok.

"Hi Dave," (it said) "How are you? How is the big smoke? I have not had much luck with jobs and am stuck at home with the family working at the Hare and Hounds down the road - you know how I love that."

The Hare and Hounds was a local pub we'd once been to when I visited her in the summer holidays. It was a typical 'old man' pub smelling of stale beer and old people. It was ok and had some good beers and we'd caught up over a few cheap drinks, but it wasn't the most exciting place I've ever been.

"How is your job? When can I come visit? I am trying to move to London to work, but no-one will offer me a job - boo hoo Have you heard any good music lately? I am bored of dubstep now."

Knowing Jamie, I got the impression she was just trying to chat before saying something important - and lo and behold:

"One ray of sunshine tho. I found someone else who does what we do. One night I was going for a walk in the woods behind our house at about 3am on a Sunday night - who would be up at that time, right? I was starkers and so close to the edge (hahahaha - bet you wish you were here) but when I got to the field at the end, I saw someone else by the fence. I almost wet myself! I froze and couldn't move for about a minute, sweating like crazy. But then they turned and I realised it was a girl my age.

She was obviously, well, enjoying herself, which I enjoyed watching (!!!) and once she finished, I went up to her to talk. She actually did wet herself (hilarious funny!) but when she calmed down and realised I wasn't a murderer or pervert guy or anything, we decided to do more stuff like this together.

So I have been disappearing off at night with Laura - and sometimes during the day. We had a picnic in a field completely naked and I was shaking the whole time but it was AMAZING. I told her about you and she reckoned we should sort out some kind of system.

So here's a little something for you and a challenge. There's a picture of me and Laura doing a 'safe' run attached to this email."

My mouth was dry, and I was shaking a bit. I looked around, and seeing a mostly empty office, opened the email. Jamie and another girl were in a bathroom in bikini bottoms, topless, looking in the mirror with Laura waving a camera. I started to get an erection under the desk - Jamie was a slim fair brunette with nicely proportioned breasts and Laura was - although slightly larger - still slim and with much bigger boobs. The way they seemed so comfortable with each other made me ever harder.

I turned back to the email with some difficulty. "So here's the challenge," it said
John332 is offline   Reply With Quote