Thread: Fiction: The Office Strip
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 11:27 AM   #1
John332
getDare Sweetheart

Default The Office Strip

My name is David and I work in accounts. Most people think that accountants are really boring, and I'll be honest, if you didn't know me, you'd probably think I was. I go out with friends, I like the cinema, I drink a bit and I play football at the weekends. But I have a secret. About once a month, a friend from university and I have a recurring date to do crazy stuff.

It started when we were at university. Jamie and I got really drunk and skinny dipped in the sea. We ended up making out and having sex on the beach. We tried going out for a while afterwards and it didn't work, but then about two months later we met up and realised that we still wanted something ... we just couldn't decide what that something was. I suggested we go back to the beach and see if we could find out again. She teased me into getting naked and then took a photo of me on her phone, saying she'd upload it to dropbox unless I ran to the end of the beach naked and back again. I did it and I got the photo back. Then I dared her to do the same and she did, although on her way back, she ran right past a dogwalker. It must have been the best day of their life, but she came right back to me.

We'd found it. We never found anyone else who shared our love for risk, but every few weeks we'd try something new. I streaked on a golf course. She stripped and walked down a main road at 4am.

But then we graduated and didn't see each other for a while. I got a job with a small accountancy firm and worked far too hard at it. I was always the last one to leave, and the pay was bad - there were too many graduates with too much debt. So I hung in there.

One night I got an email from Jamie.
John332 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 10 users say Thank You to John332 for this post: