View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 04:18 AM   #58
FoxyCoxy1988

Default Night streak in Ecuador

Iīve been travelling around South America for the last few months and havenīt really done anything that daring (apart from the odd bit of skinny dipping with groups of people who have gone in underwear) but the other night I was quite drunk and decided to walk naked through the īmain dragīin Montanita with my hands tied behind my back.

Now, it was quite late (approx 4am) but there would still be plenty of people up partying as a lot of people keep going until daybreak. The main drag leads down onto the beach, where there were large groups of people sitting around fires drinking and then I could walk along the beach a little way before turning up a footpath to bring me back to the main road.

So, I started off by stripping off my clothes on one of these footpaths and leaving them hidden in a bush and then walking up towards the main road. At this road I crossed a bridge and then ending up hiding, crouched in a small indent in a building a several people and cars drove past. Iīm not quite sure why I hid, I knew I would be seen at some point, but I guess I was still working up courage! I was crouched there for maybe 5 minutes, and although I was completely naked and several cars and people came past no-one saw me (although I thought one car did when it slowed and turned round but it had just missed a turn-off).

After the 5 minutes I plucked up the courage and walked into the first street of the town and for a couple of minutes my luck held as I didnīt see anyone. As I turned right though into the main drag I could tell there were loads of people in the street and in the bars lining it. I just kept my eyes ahead and kept walking calmly (hands still tied behind my back). The first person I passed (a guy) shouted at me to put some clothes on but as far as I can remember no-one else said anything. When I got to the beach I got some catcalls and whistles but still no-one approached me. Soon I had walked past everyone and was back at my clothes, in total the circuit took (from when I stopped hiding until when I got to my clothes) 8 minutes, with at least 100 people seeing me. Quite an interesting dare for me as lots of my previous dares have involved lots of hiding and running away from people whereas with this I stayed calm and just walked, actually felt very liberating and free!

I was kind of hoping to do a similar thing the following day (i.e. in daylight) as it was my last day in Montanita but I was feeling hungover and rushed for time so I didnīt get round to it.

Maybes: Anal, friends

Limits: Family, scat, watersports

Check out my dare diary at http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=29595
FoxyCoxy1988 is offline   Reply With Quote