View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 04:02 PM   #215
JaysonClaims
getDare Sweetheart

Are you a boy or a girl? - Boy

How old are you? - 19

Are you straight, bi or gay? - Straight

Do you enjoy anal? If so, state how. - Sure, why not.

Do you enjoy bondage? If so, state how. - I've experimented a lot, but I don't have much to play with

Do you enjoy spanking? If so, state how. - I guess. I've had to as part of a lot of dares.

Do you enjoy being embarrassed or humiliated? If so, state how. - Public dares are one of my hard limits, but if it's between two people it's fine.

Have you ever had sex before? If so, how many times? Yes, but does anyone honestly remember a number? lol

Most amount of sexual partners? - As many as you'd like.

How often do you masturbate? - Depends.

What do you usually masturbate to, and how? - I'm into almost every fetish out there. But "into" I don't necessarily mean I love it but I am interested in everything sexual.

How many pairs of underwear do you own? - Like above, who knows this!? LOL

What's your favorite style of underwear? - Depends on the day.

Are you wearing underwear, and if so what kind are you wearing right now? - Nothing right now.

For the ladies; what is your bra size. For the gentlemen, what's the size of your penis? - 5.5 inches

What is your favorite color? - Don't have one.

What kind of lingerie do you own? I am currently living with two room mates so I have access to a large variety of lingerie to 'play' with for dares.

What kind of sexual toys do you have? - Everything I have is homemade or just regular household items. Most of them work very well I might add.

Longest orgasm you have ever had? - I can't remember one particular one off the top of my head, but Ive had some well over 15 seconds.

Kinkiest thing you've ever done in public?
- Had to wear full girls under wear including a bra in public for one day.

Most humiliated you've ever felt? - With the above question; Someone in the mall could clearly see the bra under my thin shirt and started starring/laughing! Not fun.

Would you be willing to have sex with someone for money? - Why not?

Would you have sex on camera? - Depends who's watching...

Have you ever posted a naked picture of yourself on camera? - Maybe

Would you be willing to be a master/mistress? - I mostly like doing dares and being a 'dare slave' but I have fun dishing it out too. We're all here for fun right?

Have you ever wanted a master/mistress? - Sure.

Ever worn the opposite gender's clothing? - Yes. Multiple times for dares.

Ever stolen anything? No, not knowing/purposely at least.

Weirdest thing you find attractive? - I'll have to think about that one...

Limits: Full Scat, Full Public, Dangerous / Illegal
JaysonClaims is offline   Reply With Quote