Thread: Fiction: supernatural dares
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 12:22 PM   #7
chatrelyt77

"Your next dare is simple, all you have to do is strip down and go bend over that rock for 10 minutes" she said, gesturing at a large rock near the lake "If you move, you lose, easy right?"

Tyler knew the dare must be harder than it seemed, but he was too horny to care. He immediately stripped down, revealing his bushy 7 inch cock. He was about 6' tall with dirty blonde hair and blue-green eyes. His body wasn't exactly muscular, but he definitely wasn't out of shape either. Tyler walked over to the rock and bent over it, ready to see what would happen next.

Castalia walked over to him slowly and stood right in front of him, looking down with a smug grin on her face "by the way, I forgot to mention, during these ten minutes I get to do whatever I want with you" she grinned

"shit" muttered Tyler, not sure whether to be excited or scared.

castalia slowly walked around Tyler, debating what she wanted to do first finally she stopped by the side of him and knelt down. She grabbed his junk and started to play with his balls, fondling them in her hands. Suddenly she clenched down tightly on them with her long nails. Tyler gave out a little yelp, but remained where he was. "very good" Castalia said "7 minutes left"

Castalia then walked to the front of Tyler and began a magical movement with her arms. As she moved, water flowed all around her, encasing her body in it. Then suddenly, the water fell off of her body, except at one spot. coming off of her panties was a thick, 9 inch, water cock.
"lets see if you can stay there during this" she said with a smile.

Tyler opened his mouth to ask her not to use it. Big mistake. The second Tyler opened his mouth Castalia shoved the water cock into his mouth. Tyler was glad that at least it didn't taste like a real cock, but it was still a strange feeling to him, and one that he didn't enjoy. But he knew that if doing this meant he could have sex with her it would be worth it, so he stayed where he was and let her fuck his face. He tried to focus on how her tits bounced as she did it, rather than the cock that was in his mouth. Her big D cups jiggled with every little movement, and it turned him on so much. suddenly Castalia stopped.

"I think you're enjoying the view a little too much" Castalia said, slowly circling him "but where can i stick this cock where you won't be able to watch?" she said with a smirk.

Now Tyler was worried, he had never done anything anal before, not even on a dare "please Castalia, don't do it!" he said.

"All you have to do to stop me is move" she said smiling an innocent smile. Tyler really didn't want to do this, but he knew he had come too far to back out now, so he braced himself and closed his eyes.

Castalia went up behind Tyler and slowly pushed her big cock into his ass. She kept on slowly forcing it in as Tyler gave out little squeaks of pain until all nine inches were inside, then she began pumping in and out more and more rapidly. Tyler was biting his lip, trying to keep from screaming in pain or moving as the cock pushed deeper and deeper into his asshole. he tried picturing all of the girls he knew to distract him from the feeling, but it wouldn't work. Then, right when he thought he was going to have to give up, Castalia pulled out. "Times up" she said "only one dare left"
chatrelyt77 is offline   Reply With Quote