Thread: Fiction: supernatural dares
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 09:33 AM   #5
chatrelyt77

"Lets begin" Castalia said "your first dare is to answer five questions completely truthfully, do you accept?"

Tyler didn't want to be embarrassed in front of this girl, but if answering some embarrassing questions truthfully would help him get into her pants it was worth it "I accept" he said

"Okay, but I will know if you lie. First question, how long is your penis?"

"7 inches" said Tyler. One thing he had never been embarrassed about was the size of his cock. He was decently long, and very thick.

"very nice" said Castalia, looking a little more excited, "question two, how often do you masturbate?"

"Every night at home, but I haven't done it on this trip"

"Hmmm, question three, what do you masturbate to? Be very specific"

"Well" Tyler said "there are a lot of really hot girls in my school, but none of them seem interested in me, so I like to imagine that I can control them and make them do what I want. Sometimes I look at pictures of them on facebook, but usually I can just imagine it."

"Really?, who wouldn't be interested in that cock?" Castalia said smiling, glancing at the bulge in Tyler's pants. "question four, how far have you gotten with a girl?"

Tyler sat in silence for a moment before saying "just a kiss, like I said the girls in my school aren't really interested in me."

"I see" said Castalia, "last question, do you like comic books?"

This question took Tyler completely off guard. He was expecting something embarrassing. "yeah, I like them, why?"

"I have my reasons" said Castalia flirtatiously, "every dare and question is working to make sure you deserve your present" again when she said present her panties glowed even brighter.

Tyler was excited and wanted to keep on going "sounds good, whats the next dare?"
chatrelyt77 is offline   Reply With Quote