Thread: Fiction: Caroline becomes a Sex Slave
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 01:55 AM   #51
naked_dare_girl
getDare Sweetheart

Shawn wanted me to clue you in on my time with Lyndsay.
I should warn you some of you may find some of this offensive but I have always been a good slave.

--------

After leaving Shawn and Kate, I was a little unsure of Lyndsay. She was very attractive but there was a harsh naughty side to her. I felt very safe with my current masters but she could possibly push me to my limits.

We walked into the elevator and the moment the doors closed she pushed me to the wall and pulled my dress down. She pulled so hard I heard a tare and noticed that the small strings were now ripped apart. Her face went straight to my breasts and started to suck on one and the other one she groped hard with her hand. She was starting to suck hard and I did my best to let her have me until she bit down with her teeth. I couldn’t help myself but to squeal out in a little pain.

She stopped and asked Is that going to be to much for you?

No, I will be okay just wasn’t ready for it.
We walked down the hallway to the room. Great no one in the hall again, I thought to myself. My tits sorta hanging out of my now torn dress. I hope Shawn won’t be disappointed with my dress.

We were about halfway to our room when a door two doors down opened up.

I was about to cover up when, Lyndsay said in a harsh tone.. Don’t even think about cover up you little slut.

Two younger guys walked out almost right in front of us.

Wow, sorry one guy said.

Excuse me, hottie! Where is the party? the other guy asked.

Lyndsay raised her hand like she was about to school a 4 year old. Your not invited you little boy so move on!

They didn’t say one word and let us go by to the room.

When the door closed she forced me on the bed. As I was falling to the bed she grabbed the dress and with one strong pull ripped it all the way down to completely expose my breast and pussy. With another pull it went all the way down and was now in half. She tried to pull at the arm but it would not tare.

I was lying down and she pulled me so my hand was just hanging of the bed.

Than she straddled over my head and put her pussy in my face.

I was not sure what she wanted to do until she said lick my cunt you filthy little slut.

I started licking and without notice she released a flow of piss in my face.

She got off my face and my I was dripping wet.

Get on your knees you little whore, she calmly said in a low tone.

I flipped over with my ass facing her.

We need to talk about a punishment for you.

What did I do wrong Master? I honestly was not sure.

Today you pissed on my foot, and that is a sign of disrespect.

I didn’t know I am sorry, I said.

Well, sorry is just not going to cut it is it.

I looked around and she was getting something out of her purse. It was shinny and about the size of writing pen.

In less than a second her right hand wiped the item and it extended about 3 feet to a fine point.

I am going to start with let’s say thirty lashes on the ass.

I started to whine and stutter Oh ppplease no, PLEASE NO, I am not sure I can take that pain.

Well that’s my punishment, and just because you said please I will try not to hit the same spot on your tight little ass to much.

One...smack, two..smack..she called out.

The first ten swats were bearable, but after that I could feel the pain increasing with every spank. She was very precise with the rhythm of each swing.

At fifteen I started to shake and tremble. I bit my lip because I didn’t want to say anything in fear of making it worse.

At twenty the pain became extreme and I let out a soft whimper.

Twenty-three...smack, twenty-four...smack, on twenty-five I couldn’t control it I had to say something so I yelled... Please I am so sorry can you stop!

You need to be taught a lesson and you only have five more so stop moving so we can finish.

I clinched up my ass to see if it would help absorb the pain and closed my eyes.
Finally she was finished.

I glanced at the clock and thought to my self I only have another ten minutes before Shawn and Kate would arrive. What is she going to have me do now?

I stayed in place like she said and watched as she got in the bed and put her ass in front of my face. She put her face on the pillow and said lick my ass hole.

I inserted my tongue into her hole and right away I could feel her contracting. It was if she was timing it. This went on for about a minute or two. That’s when I felt it with the tip of my tongue.

Open your mouth is all she said.

I did as she said and she pushed it out with one push.

It wasn’t large at all it reminded me slightly bigger than a candy bar.

She got up and said now I want you to eat that before Shawn and Kate come in and than go and brush your teeth.

I started chewing and wasn’t sure i could go on with it. I decided that if I do it fast I could brush my teeth.

I ran into the bathroom and started to brush when the door opened up.
Likes: naked dares, diapers, poop/piss, public, friends, humiliation, embarrassment masturbation, putting on a show, being a slut, and everything else that isn't in my limits

Limits: Illegal, Pics, Video Chat, Easy dares, Boring Dares.

Bra Size: 36C

PM me "obey me" followed by a command and I will do that command.

Last edited by naked_dare_girl; 07-03-2012 at 02:00 AM.
naked_dare_girl is offline   Reply With Quote