View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 01:50 AM  
calm
Account Banned

Male 30/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (serious replies only)

30/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Beware: this is not really "any age". I rather prefer "younger than me" or "probably young (but 18+)".

Beware: this is not "(beginners only)" but done in an urgent concern to find someone who has preferably never been tied up, locked in, pinned down or even simply held by someone else before; this includes similar situations/feelings I may have missed to list up.

To go the extra mile, I'd even prefer someone who is afraid of or knows in advance he/she'd feel anxious when being confronted with my likes (see somewhere below). If he/she doesn't simply like them, this could be okay, too. Such persons would have had naturally avoided them before, too.

Note that's quite superfluous to be afraid of my person (note the distinction I am making now) because I am a rather calm (in real life) and very honest person. Also being my slave should be about trust and not about hurting someone "for real". Though it might feel very bad at times. And of course if you prefer to, you can be afraid of me, too. But that feeling might probably fade away.

Sex can be preferably male, but also female, because body shape matters (those parts not specific to sex).

Expected appearance: "slim to normal" (especially regarding stomach/torso), don't like too broad shouldered guys; though, arms and legs should be preferably strong [looking] (meaning not thin looking); usually this is accompanied by having relatively broad wrists and ankles as compared to thinner frames; "nice" hands and feet complete the picture; a strong throat can be a nice feat, too; a face, I expect to be of a somewhat likeable appearance.

However, I don't like too belly people; sorry for that.

Likes: "control" (bondage or simply by words, too); "captivity" [also fig.] (to not being able to escape from a relationship on one's own device, since he/she is owned by me); "boredom" (can be viewed as calmness, since I do not want to be some kind of entertainer for my slave); and "trust"/"personal liking" (since this is most important).

Dislikes: anything filthy! YES, this one is not directly about having some sort of sexual intercourse. That might happen if I want to, in a possible future. That's why I find this ad to be suitable for guys who'd dislike gay sex, too. Could become "funny".

Note that I dislike listings regarding the likes and dislikes of my slaves, too. This has two main reasons: Firstly, look at my likes! I am not in for too much at first. Secondly, having had two male friends doing bondage for me for several years during puberty, I've come to realize that interpersonal relationship / liking dictates what is possible between a given two and what's not. Though, of course, I am open to your arguments as well!

Didn't feel like having forgotten anything right now; so if you're still interested, just pm me here but don't reply on thread.

Have fun,
Martin
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	romeo.jpg
Views:	231
Size:	39.6 KB
ID:	3120  
The following user says Thank You to calm for this post: