Thread: Fiction: Winter Break (MxM)
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 10:16 PM   #71
Aethi
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter Twelve
Yeah, since I'm too lazy to look. Anyway, this is a short chapter, and I totally know I double-posted, but I didn't want to edit it in. Just.. send me a PM if I should have edited it in. Thanks for reading!

It was very strange to him, to see his erection. He quickly tried hiding it with his hands, but was more than afraid to. But then, all too soon, he was forcibly pushed to the ground and his legs were taped to his thighs. His member was throbbing against the soft carpet, tingling sensations were running through his body, and precum was dripping out.

Felix grinned at him, though Kyle couldn’t see it. “Well, then, I suppose you have to ask someone, don’t you?” Felix said, grinning horribly. At this moment, the rest of the group was feeling awkward, almost suspicious of Felix. Until now, it had been mostly games picking on Kyle, but now… now it was something else.

“What?!” Kyle asked from his uncomfortable position. “Fine, I’ll ask. Tyler, truth or dare?”

“Uh, truth, I guess,” the teenager responded.

Kyle sighed while he tried to think of something. “Um... Have you ever had an alcoholic beverage in your life?” he asked, trying to look up at Tyler, but failing at it. Everyone knew the answer to this, but no one seemed to object to it.

In fact, almost everyone seemed to just be quiet. The reality of the situation had dawned upon then, and Jonathon was even worried about Kyle. It was an interesting situation, and it seemed to be not in favor of Felix’s actions.
The game continued for a short while, with Kyle still stuck in his bondage. The only issue was that people were afraid now, afraid of what was going to happen. It only took two turns for someone to eventually ask Felix again. They all felt bad for Kyle.

Eventually, it came to Jonathon as the picker, and he asked Kyle a simple truth or dare, and defiantly, Kyle picked truth. It wasn’t that he had forgotten, it was that he was tired of everything, tired of being the one that was picked on. The question was asked, answered, and then Jonathon came over to help Kyle out of the bonds.

It was quick and easy, but certainly not painless. They managed to get the tape off without pulling out too much hair.

Then Kyle looked at Felix. “I need my clothes back, I’m going to bed.”

With a sigh, Felix started to strip and hand back the clothes one by one. He didn’t seem even slightly annoyed that Kyle was stopping; instead he seemed resigned to what was going on. One by one, they were handed to Felix; one by one, he slowly accepted the situation more and more.

Kyle tossed over Felix’s clothes and quickly put on his own. He no longer was even slightly erect; he was completely soft. After putting on his clothes, he muttered a “goodnight” to the group and left the room. He practically ran upstairs, and he realized he was getting angrier and angrier by the minute.

He found his way to the room, and by the point he was ready to punch a wall. He was pissed off. Why the hell would he do that to me?! Why the hell would he embarrass me like that? It was so confusing to Kyle, but he had to be strong. He couldn’t let his anger show. It went against everything that everyone had told him, but it was what he was going to do. He was going to remain calm.

He wasn’t going to let it show.

LIKES: Clothing (not xdress) | Video Game Dares | Shower Dares | Sleeping Dares

DISLIKES: Messy | Piss | Outside/semi-public

LIMITS: Involving other people | Scat | | Crossdressing | Blood | Etc.

Last edited by Aethi; 07-03-2012 at 06:45 PM.
Aethi is offline   Reply With Quote