Thread: Fiction: Caroline becomes a Sex Slave
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 04:48 AM   #47
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

We walked to the valet area of the hotel to pick up our car.

Ladies, I want to tell you about my other passion. As much as I love sex and fine looking woman. I also enjoy a fine ride meet your ride.

I could hear the rattle of the engine as it came from behind me. It was a 2012 Charger with the Hemi V-8 engine. It was black with a small blue racing stripe. Tinted windows and custom five-spoke black wheels.

Although each girl thought it was pretty cool. Lyndsay was paying the closest attention to it.

Shawn, there is only 1000 of that style made. How did you get this? she asked

I have may ways.

Just before they were getting in the car. I had to say one last thing.

New Rule Caroline!... During our trip if at anytime I am driving a car, you must get in and remove your clothing. I will be nice and give you a heads up of when you need to get your clothes back on. Caroline and Kate you get in the back and you Lyndsay have a job to do.

I adjusted my mirror to see Kate helping Caroline with her dress. We weren’t even out of the parking area yet. I pushed down the throttle and heard the engine roar.

Lyndsay couldn’t get over the car. I had to ask why do you know so much about cars.

Well I basically grew up in a garage, and I just know that this is a very high end car. So you just want me to pull out your cock on the Las Vegas Strip than huh?

Yes I do.

She bent down and undid my buckle and zipper. Reached down and pulled out my hard cock. You must have done this before.

I lost my virginity in the front seat of the car. It started with me playing with his shifter. she joked. Mmm this taste like pussy.

Yep that would be Carolines from the hotel remember.

Oh yes I was busy wasn’t I?

She was really going at it when she adjusted her self with her ass in the air. I removed one hand from the wheel and pulled up her dress in the back. Than I rolled down the window.
She made some mumbling noise that vibrated on my cock and I just said keep doing that I want to show vegas your ass.

We pulled up to a stop light in front Margaritaville, a small outdoor deck that is slightly higher than the street was with-in 15 feet of the window. We started to get whistles from the outside. And Lyndsay increased her speed.

You must like showing your ass off?

She mumbled something again that sounded like yes.

But honestly I didn’t care what she said.

She was really working it now when I glanced in the mirror. Carolines head was laying on Kates lap facing up. And Kate had one hand on her breast sucking her tit and the other hand deep inside Carolines pussy.

Finally without warning I exploded in her mouth. She started sucking and gulping it down.

I asked her to make sure I am clean.

She stuck out her tongue and licked the shaft up and down a few more times. Than she zipped up my pants back up and sat down in her seat.

Lyndsay put on some music and found the song Free Bird by Lynard Skynrd. She turned it up as load is it could go and she turned her head to watch Kate as she continued to play with Caroline.

We drove around for about an hour until it was time to get to the show.

Okay Caroline you can get your dress back on we are almost back to the Hotel.

Last edited by ShawnC; 07-01-2012 at 02:05 PM.
ShawnC is offline   Reply With Quote