View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 11:14 PM   #65
big_ben

Anjelen this was a most insightful and well written post. Being slightly OCD about it, I honestly look for grammatical errors unserious posts such as this, a few are to be expected, we all et excited and mess up as we type. However, on such a serious topic, if the original poster can't stay within proper grammatical rules, I find it hard to take his ost seriously since he obviously doesn't. Now,I know this isn't a perfect system since a lot of people posting English as their second, or further down the list, language but generally it works well.

I also would like to compliment you in your loving tone. It is very hard to convey tone through text. However, the way you used your punctuation, capitilization, the bold, underline and italics feature conveyed the feeling of care an guidance, you weren't trying to make the new dominants out there feel retarded but you were trying t guide them to the correct launching pad for their journey.

For what my small opinion is worth, your wonderful post was made all the more powerful by these small details. I will be gladly running back to re-read this as it is more than obvious that one reading will never suffice to truly understand the vast and subtle knowledge that you have bestowed upon us beginners.
big_ben is offline   Reply With Quote