Thread: Fiction: Caroline becomes a Sex Slave
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 09:15 PM   #43
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

I made reservations at the Strip House also in Planet Hollywood. This place has amazing food as well as delicious decor and the waitress are stunning. Thankfully I booked us in the private room. It was somewhat separate from the main dinning area.

Our sexy tall blonde brought us to our table and gave me the wine list. I did my homework and asked her for one bottle of Stonestreet 2007 “Broken Road” Chardonnay.

Right away sir, I will get that and if there is anything else, just let me know.

Yes I also need one glass of ice water.

She came back very quickly with one large glass of water and our menus.

I gave it to Caroline and said finish this in the next five minutes please.

I ordered the New York Strip, Kate and Lyndsay ordered the Sea Bass and Caroline ordered the Salmon.

We talked about nothing important for a while until Lyndasy asked the question.

Shawn I know our agreement was that I could have Caroline for 4 hours with you guys involved or watch, but what would it cost me for 30 minutes alone?

Well, I haven’t thought of that. My first thought is I wouldn’t want anyone else involved and don’t want you to leave the hotel room. But I think I could do something public and daring for a payment would work.

Like what? she asked

After we are done eating I have a car waiting and we are going to take a ride down the strip before the late show tonight. I would like you to take your top down for the ride and give me a full blow job.

I can make that happen, she stated.

By the way you sound like you have some experience with this. Have you role played with other's like this?

I have a male slave who services me two or three times a week. We are not involved in any other way out side of our arangment for the last 3 years. But he is a week little man nothing like you.. That’s why I reacted a little harsh at the bar early today. Plus the moment you guys came to my table I couldn't take my eyes off of her. My mind started to race as Kate was telling me about you guys and why you are in Vegas.

Just than our food arrived and our waitress removed our napkins and sat them on our laps.

I looked at Kate and said, Kate can you please give Caroline her napkin she will be using tonight.

Kate thought for awhile and was lost at what I was saying.

You know the item I gave to you earlier.

Kate pushed her chair back and walked over to Caroline and lifted her dress slightly and pulled down Lyndsays panties and placed them on her hand on the table.

Caroline you must use this thong as your napkin and use it on every third bite you take. Be sure to make sure you don’t hide the fact that this is a thong.

Lyndsay’s eyes grew and I didn’t catch it at first but our sexy waitress was standing next to me. For a second she was shocked but later she had a smile on her face.

For the next thirty minutes we slowly enjoyed our excellent meal while Caroline wiped her face with the panties..

Last edited by ShawnC; 06-30-2012 at 05:06 AM.
ShawnC is offline   Reply With Quote