View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 07:32 PM   #6
JesterBDSM

you really are a stupid, albeit wanna be, slut. It was so easy for you to type this up and use spell checker and copy/paste so it looks all neat & well. We know you're smart. As a real task you should have to write a true letter, you know with pen and paper. If you need to spell a word you are not sure of, use a dictionary, and no slut that's not where dicks are. It should entail what it really means to submit and do what a Man demands. When you're finished you can dress up as slutty as you can, have someone help you scan the document at a Kinkos center (you can choose how far away you'd want to go) and email yourself the PDF (and wonder if that nerd who helped didn't get a copy). Once scanned, post a new thread uploading the scanned image of the document(s). Any errors found will not be taken lightly. Last but not least, send a PM to everyone who has replied in this thread to let us know you've done you're work.

P.S A wonderful place I visit on a very regular basis is www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories, feel free to write down some of your fantasies and submit the stories. If you do one, PM me so I can read it.
JesterBDSM is offline   Reply With Quote