View Single Post
Old 06-12-2008, 09:09 AM   #12
dared to perfection
getDare Devil

HERE it is, Please leave comments and feedback maybe even plus rep if you like it enough

Sex was on Gina’s mind and she was sure it would happen eventually, but she needed to ensure her power over the horny boy was strong.
‘Have you got any rope?’
Josh was not expecting to be doing any slave activities, his heart pounded with excitement his penis started to hurt with the size of his erection, he unsurely replied to his Mistress’s request
‘Yes but what for?’
‘You are my slave therefore you’ll call me Mistress Gina, and you do not ask why from now on you do everything without hesitation or all of the dirt about you secret desires will be distributed, first to my horny girl friends who I am sure will all want to use to and if that doesn’t work out to all of your guy friends who, I’m sure, will never treat you the same again’
Josh feared for his future as his Mistress used the most commanding voice he’d ever heard. He began to put his clothes on so he could leave the safety of his cozy bedroom to retrieve some rope.
‘You may not wear clothes slave, except you may keep the thong on, the frills must be humiliating for you sissy boy.’
Josh stripped off the clothes that made him safe, he felt vulnerable and controlled; he was demoted into childhood but strangely his penis was telling him he was extremely happy, Gina had also noticed and her moist vagina had turned into a puddle. Josh left very timidly walking through his corridors, he knew he was alone but he was still worried.
With Josh gone Gina planned what she would do but first she sat on Josh’s bed, she had wanted to be here with his hot and sweaty body thrusting between her legs, she parted her legs and felt the warmth of her pussy as she slid two fingers into it and masturbated her surroundings made her cum fast she stood up and opened the curtains when she realized she’d left a small wet patch where she’d sat.
Josh returned with a bundle of rope he was a little more confident walking around in his thong now, he did not notice the patch of cum Mistress Gina had left on his bed. Despite his confidence Josh noticed the curtains had opened and immediately hid himself from view.
‘Boy slut get out here and kneel in front of me now’
Josh did as he was told as he thought it would not agitate his Mistress.
‘I am going to tie you up so comply and it’ll be easier’
Josh stayed still only moving when it benefited what his Mistress was doing, she tied his ankles and his knees together, and she then tied his elbows and wrist together behind his back. Josh found the constriction arousing and couldn’t help but maintain a hard on, Gina grabbed Josh’s cock and slowly moved him in front of the window where she tied him to the window frame,
‘I can’t stand here like this in front of the window!’
‘Why not slut?’
‘I will be seen and humiliated’
Truthfully Josh knew he would not be seen as his garden was surrounded by high trees but he was still afraid of the new experience, but he did not know Gina knew this as well.
‘Slut you need to learn who is the boss, you did not call me Mistress Gina just then so you will be staying here for 30 minutes at which point I will return for one of two things’
Gina left the room she did not want to leave her dream fuck was tied in a room and vulnerable but she needed a plan to either break Josh or treat him for his loyalty. She left his house and preceded to hers, she had not planned ahead enough to bring what she needed so by tying her slave up he could not woos out before she got back.

Josh shouted for his Mistress to come back, he did not know she had left, he squirmed and struggled pulling on the rope trying to get free, but each time he squirmed it became more obvious to him that it was turning him on. Josh’s cock had been through a lot already today but it had not yet orgasmed leaving him overly excitable, he began to struggle doing it faster and faster, he had no intent of getting free anymore but simply on Cumming, he did not think of the repercussions of what mess it would cause or what his Mistress would do to him, the heat of the moment the pleasure he wanted and was getting, rendered him senseless.
Gina reached her house 20 minutes after leaving Josh’s it was quicker than her journey over as she’d developed a skip in her step, Gina was not a slut by any means she’d only had sex with one guy although multiple times. She was around 5’6 with a cute rounded face and white smile, her mousy brown hair reached her shoulders, her tits complimented her figure amazingly and her ass was firm, her pussy was shaved as she thought it looked aesthetically better for her - it was not something she did for the guys. She did however enjoy sex a lot; she has a healthy obsession to please herself almost everyday. Gina went straight to her room and grabbed a few of her sex toys, she had a vibrator that was 8 inches, a butt plug that was a bright pink and also a strap on, she received this as a birthday present, it was intended as a joke and therefore was expected to be discarded by her friends, but Gina fantasized about using it someday so kept it.

I'm on FetLife too - ask and I will tell!
dared to perfection is offline   Reply With Quote