View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 10:13 PM   #30
slutpup
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to slutpup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maleslave21 View Post
Great story and great writing one of my new fav stories now
Thanks! I'm glad to hear it's your favorite!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slutjuice View Post
now this will be interesting! enemy master and best friend master! i hope John finds out about Justin!
You'll just have to wait and see. Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by em52388 View Post
I suspect that it's all Justin. I'll keep my reasons to myself for the time being. But if I'm right we will know in due time.
Yes, we will know if you're right. It could possibly be the next part. Or it could be the part after that. Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectlyImperfect View Post
I agree with you, John just seems so oblivious. If it's not all Justin though, I doubt John has anything to do with it.
John does SEEM oblivous but don't you think that could be an act?

Quote:
Originally Posted by em52388 View Post
I have evidence from the story so far that supports my suspicion I just don't want to bring it to light because I don't want to create any spoilers if I'm right.

On a note to the author this is a great story, and no matter what direction it takes I'm sure you will keep the excellent quality. Keep up the good work.
Thanks!

I need help figuring out my likes, dislikes and some limits! Dare me!

Likes: Mouth soaping, writing lines, spanking, anal, slight pain, certain public things
Dislikes: ???
Limits: Certain public things, permanent, major pain, any type of sex, family, friends

If you think I deserve a punishment for not updating my story, punish me.
slutpup is offline   Reply With Quote