View Single Post
Old 06-11-2008, 10:39 AM   #5
Dice7
getDare Addict

DID IT!!!!

So I was wearing a tight gray t shirt (simon cowell style tightness lol) some longish NBA shorts, purple lacey french knickers (small) and a half cup little miss naughty bra (34b). The bra was sooo tight it was really painful, and was just visable underneath my shirt! The knickers actually rubbed really nicely on my cock and got me even more horny. So first I went on my search for some twigs, leaves and mud.

The first thing I found was some twigs which I slipped into my left bra cup, unfortunatly this made it really obvious I was wearing a bra. Thats when I noticed a group of teenage boys walking along the path I was on, so I decided I better up my pace to get away from them, as I got out of sight I noticed a really secluded orchard that would be perfect for my later part of the dare. I carried on looking for leaves and mudd and soon enough I found some dead oak leaves and dead grass. I shoved the oak leaves down my ass and the grass down my dick, very soon my ass crack began to fill with oak leaves and it became pretty painful, the grass however was tickling my cock quite delightfully and my raging hard on was getting some very nice treatment! After a few more mins I found a lump of dirt and added that to my scratched to hell ass crack.

Now it was time for a 5 min walk, as I walked about I passed an old couple, a young girl the old couple again and a couple of dogs, knowing what I was wearing turned me on passing these people, what if they realised?? Anyway I started to head back to my orchard...only to find the boys in there up to no good...SHIT! Now where??

I continued to walk and look for spots to do my stuff in, once again I passed the old couple and the old man gave me a sort of weird look...did he know? Eventually about 10 minutes of agonising ass crack torture I found a spot well hidden from the public but still pretty close to a footpath. It was full of drug paraphanlia and a good few condom wrappers...classy eh?

As soon as I began to whip my clothes off my dick began to twitch and an awesome thrilling feeling took over my groin, I couldn't help but fuck my hand with all my might, not even thinking about the consequences. My hot white goo splashed onto the dirt floor and then I realised I would have to go home naked...well no chance of that!! So thought of ways to try and make it up.

a)First I took a piss as I remembered that was another of the dares..not very daring compared to cumming though.

b) I lay down and took a picture of my dick as this was another of allie's dares I rolled last night. Guess I better post it later :-s

Then I got dressed and left the bra on a branch in the little 'den' and walked home.

GREAT DARE!!

@Allie. I should have worn a skirt..but I didn't. And I should have walked home naked..but I didn't. If you think I should be forfeited I will try to do them..but otherwise great dare great orgasm...THANK YOU!!

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote