Thread: Fiction: iPlay Strip Poker
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 08:07 PM   #92
pokeherking

"Seriously guys. I thought we would be seeing more of the guys by now"

Melinda hadn’t identified who are what the card was for, but Sam already knew this couldn’t be good for her. Melinda turned over her card and read aloud, “you may add two whites to the player of your choice.” She looked around the room as if she hadn’t already decided with the whites in hand and stopped to say, “Sam, I think you will get them.”

She knew this was coming, but hearing her name as she looked down at her two whites she already had made it obvious she would be at her sister’s mercy again.

“Come on sis. Can’t we just call it even and start going after the guys a little?” Sam pleaded.

“A little too late for that isn’t. No I think I will go ahead and give you your dare. You have to lie on the coffee table on your back with arms and legs hanging over the side so everyone can get a good look for one minute,” Melinda said proudly. Melinda was oddly confident to be only standing in boxers and nothing else holding her boobs, but Sam was getting all of the attention anyways being the most revealed player and now it was about to get worse for her.

Sam, rolling her eyes, set herself up for yet another dare. The dares had gotten worse as the clothes started to come off. They went from kissing crushes, clothes pin pinches, and ice cubes to serious wedgies and spread eagle poses. Sam was the one who was getting the latter and she desperately wanted to turn the tides, but just couldn’t get the cards to do so.

Sam took her spot on the coffee table that had moved to the side for the game and let her arms and legs hang as instructed. Sam tried to keep her mind off the embarrassment of the scene. The guys surrounded her closely trying to get the best look at everything at once. Melinda was content to just stay behind Sam’s head to taunt her. She had basically the same body as Sam and saw it every day. The other girls stayed a step back, not wanting to get in the way of the guys who kept moving around. Carly and Wendy laughed at the situation of all of them standing around their nude exposed friend in various states of undress of their own. Iris was one of the most clothed females, still in her bra and panties and she just stood in silence glad it wasn’t her nude on the table. Finally the timer went off and Sam rose from the table with an angry tear in her eye. She couldn’t believe how far Melinda had taken this. It all had started with her simply playing a privilege card. Sam was determined to find a way to make sure she got the last laugh.

1. Sam
2. Brad
3. Carly
4. Iris
5. Fred
6. Mel
7. Pete
8. Wendy

Sam finally got some luck and won the next hand. Melinda had one green chip remaining and paid it.

Pete smiled because he knew he would be stripped for this round, but he couldn’t have asked for a better way. He stood up saying “my shirt Sam”

Winning the hand did give Sam some much needed greens, but she was still nude. Having to strip Pete would require her to stand and use her hands that were already occupied doing other things.

“I’ll do Wendy first, what will it be girl?” Sam said. She decided she would practice on Wendy to try to figure out the best way to do this.

“My shirt as well. It’s not like it is doing me much good like this,” she said looking down and her soaked see through blouse.

Sam stood up and faced Wendy to block the front of herself from the crowd. This gave the group a clear look at her lovely back side, but that seemed like the best option. She struggled to peel the wet shirt off with one hand using the other to cover herself and finally, after a little time and effort got it off of her friend. Wendy quickly assumed the hand bra position of her friends, covering her slightly freckled chest with a smile.

“Seriously girls, I thought we would be seeing more of the guys by now” Wendy said taking her seat.

Pete jumped up taking Wendy’s place and looked at Sam with a big grin. Sam decided that struggling with one hand took too long and decided to quickly use both hands and just pull it over Pete’s head. Pete taken off guard caught a glimpse of Sam’s beautiful breast before the shirt took them out of view. This caused blood to rush and make him hard as he had ever been. When the shirt jerked off his head, this caused Sam to bounce and the motion almost caused Pete to lose it. A small moist spot formed on his boxers and the room erupted with laughter.

“Now for your question” Sam said as she used her hands to cover herself. Pete had 3 whites and now had to answer a question.

“Who was the last person you kissed?” Sam asked.

Pete smiled knowing Sam probably already knew the answer, “Well Sam. That is something me and Melinda have in common, because it was you.”

Everyone took their seats and the next round was about to start when Carly announced she had a card to play.

“Brad if I can’t have that big stack of greens you certainly can’t either. Turn in all your greens”

Brad’s wall of greens he had stolen from Carly was now out of play. This meant that everyone was vulnerable.

Results
1. Carly
2. Wendy
3. Sam
4. Iris
5. Melinda
6. Freddie
7. Brad
8. Pete

Carly kept the momentum going for the girls in a big way. Not only did she win all of the losers were guys this round. Freddie paid his green and was down to only one more. Brad and Pete however were going to have to lose some clothing. Knowing Pete only had one item left she decided to save him for last turning to Brad.

“So Brad”

“my jeans” he responded before she could finish.

“As you wish” she said playfully.

As she started to remove his jeans it was hard not to notice how hard he was. She made a show of this acting as if she couldn’t get the jeans around him. She eventually unbuttoned them fully and lowered them revealing his boxers. Having Carly pulling his pants down excited him and his member tried to escape the hole in the front of his boxers. Brad quickly adjusted himself as the room laughed.

Pete would be giving the room a little more than a quick peak of his tip however.

“Pete you don’t look as excited to be stripped by me as you did with Sam?” Carly asked with fake concern.

She mockingly waved her bra covered chest in front of him and ask, “are mine just good enough for you?”

“that’s not it” he said sheepishly.

“So what do you have for me?” Carly asked.

“My boxers,” he said quietly.

“What’s that? I can’t hear you?” Carly mocked.

“My BOXERS” He said louder this time wanting to get it over with.

“Ah yes, good choice” Carly said excited.

Carly grabbed the elastic band holding Pete’s boxers up and began to pull. Pete’s penis held them up and Carly didn’t guide it, deciding she would just yank it off. This turned out to not be the wisest move. She thought it would be funny to see his penis flick up in the air, but she didn’t take into account Pete’s state. As the boxers finally gave way, Pete’s penis flicked into the air and released a drop of cum that caught Carly right on the check.

“Ewww” Carly screamed as the room erupted with laughter.

Wendy was literally rolling in laughter at Carly. She had one hand holding her breast and one was pointing at Carly.

This eased the tension for Pete who quickly sat down and did his best to cover himself.

Carly disgusted cried out “that is gross”

“it is kind of your fault Carly” Wendy said still laughing.

“Well Pete I am not done with you yet. You still have a dare to complete. I dare you to measure your penis in front of all of us.”

Carly went to get a ruler and Pete waited for his dare to start. When Carly returned, she handed him his tool for the task.

“Well, not much else I can do” Pete said as he uncovered himself and began to measure.

“5 and a half inches” he announced.

“you aren’t cheating or rounding are you?” Carly asked jumping up for a closer look.

“of course not” he responded.

Carly really didn’t care she just used it as an excuse to take a closer look.

Results
1. Sam
2. Wendy
3. Pete
4. Brad
5. Melinda
6. Freddie
7. Iris
8. Carly

Sam continued to build her stack of greens as 3 players lost their’s in this round. Freddie, Carly and Iris were all able to use greens to cover their respective losses, but each was left with no greens and two items of clothing after. Freddie had his shorts and boxers, Carly had her skirt and bra (the bra is a joker), and Iris had her bra and panties. Pete was able to clear his whites this round and no dares were due.

Sam received her privilege card
Spoiler:
(give any player a dare)

Results
1. Pete
2. Sam
3. Brad
4. Iris
5. Wendy
6. Melinda
7. Freddie
8. Carly

Sam landed in the perfect spot for her this time where she could was able to once again add to her greens, but wouldn’t be needed to help remove any clothing. Pete, nude as Sam at this point, didn’t seem to care that he was going to have to sacrifice modesty to remove his opponent’s clothing. He made quick work o Freddie’s shorts so that he could get to the ladies.

“so who is going to lead off this show?” Pete asked.

Carly and Melinda looked at each other and Carly said, “I will go first, I only need to have my bra off because it is a joker”

Carly stood up knowing she couldn’t chicken out now. Just as she was thinking “at least its only my bra…”

Freddie announced he was playing a privilege card. “Carly I don’t think I want your bra to be a joker.”

Last edited by pokeherking; 06-21-2012 at 04:15 AM.
pokeherking is offline   Reply With Quote