View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 05:33 PM   #23
slutpup
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to slutpup
Default My Mod Application

1. Tell us about yourself. Who are you?

Well, I'm slutpup! I'm 14. I'm pretty smart, I have Academic Exellence if that says anything. Lol I love this website and have been a member for a year and a half.

2. What have you used the site for during the time you've been a member?

I've used it for getting dares, giving dares, reading stories, writing stories, and just getting to know people that have the same interests as me!

3. How have you personally contributed to the website?

I've posted stories and dares. I guess I've helped when I reported a few threads that were not in the right spots. I participate in the lounge games and I add my thoughts to what has been posted.

4. Why should we select you as a moderator on getDare.com?

I think I would be a good moderator. I've been a member of this website for over a year and I know are the rules really well. I get along with almost everyone and I'm really helpful.

5. What is something really embarrassing about you that isn't publicly known?

This is really embarrassing. I don't know why I'm going to tell you this but here it goes. I'm 14 and sometimes I still wet the bed!

6. Do you think I'm a dickhead? Honest answers please. This is to test whether you will give in to peer pressure.

I can't really give an answer because I don't really know you. We've talked before but not enough to give me an impression of you, good or bad.

7. Can you put up with Pingu? Think about this one very carefully.

I don't really know Pingu.

I need help figuring out my likes, dislikes and some limits! Dare me!

Likes: Mouth soaping, writing lines, spanking, anal, slight pain, certain public things
Dislikes: ???
Limits: Certain public things, permanent, major pain, any type of sex, family, friends

If you think I deserve a punishment for not updating my story, punish me.
slutpup is offline   Reply With Quote