View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 03:52 PM   #11
fromo
Distinguished Member

Well, here's a little something from me, might as well try my luck, hope I don't repeat myself to much. Though some of them O.o different Q's... -does thinking face-

1. Tell us about yourself. Who are you?

My Names Peter, I'm 20 and I'm a male 'cs/trans', and student curently studying at university, I've just completed my first year of my course in graphic design, with my asperation to become an illustrator/graphic designer.
I've been a member of the site for about a year and a half so far, though of course lurked before hand as many others have done.
I am a complete geek, love comics/manga/anime. I play the guitar, studying my grade 8 classical guitar atm. I'm a switch, though primarily a dom, and have several excellent subs who I'm proud to say are my subs.

2. What have you used the site for during the time you've been a member?

Originaly, I used the site souly as a means to search for an online sub or two, and over time, I began to regular chat, becoming one of the most regular users to be in chat, though not always watching, that would be hard to do, unless I had 2 screen's set up...
WIth using the chat as often as I have, I've made some excellent friends through the chat and other area's of the forums, mainly the s/m section of the site.

3. How have you personally contributed to the website?

I've been there as a shoulder for a fair few of the members, many have gone now, but I've always been an ear when someones needed someone to talk to, to ask for advice and such, I'd visit some threads and post my opinions of certain situations or solutions to things at times as well.
I spent a time where I would highlight how to improve adds by posting within the threads, nothing fancy, but after a time, I was requested to stop by the mods, so did, seeing the logic of why I was being asked to stop.
I attempted to arange a monthly art competition once, but it fell apart before it was started due to lack of intrest from other users. I've also given an edit to the trust system type up, giving my thoughts over a few points of it and summarizing the basic version.

4. Why should we select you as a moderator on getDare.com?

I'm able to commit allot of time to helping out with things, and would love to be able to, with being a member of the site as long as I have, as regularly as I have, I would generally like to be able to contribute back to the site.
I can generally guarantee honesty, and once I learn how to do things, that I can generally be very active in whatever place I'm placed, without caving to pushy friends... I can be rather stubborn on moving away from certain parameters, wont even torrent things, lol... unless you include a youtube audio converter.
I'm also a very patient person... a very... very patient person...

5. What is something really embarrassing about you that isn't publicly known?

I'm a complete geek... oh wait... that's no secret... What else...

... Ooh! Got it... I actually liked the 3rd transformers Movie 'Dark of the Moon'...

6. Do you think I'm a dickhead? Honest answers please. This is to test whether you will give in to peer pressure.

I don't know you well enough to give a honest answer, you just never really talk to me, so, I've never been able to get to know you properly. Annoying when you continually spammed your story into the chat ¬_¬ anyone else would of been booted, you douche.

7. Can you put up with Pingu? Think about this one very carefully.

I've put up with him so far haven't I?
Will find a vessel in the paleblood moon..."

My Current Add Searching For A Sub:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=431569
fromo is offline   Reply With Quote