Thread: Fiction: Caroline becomes a Sex Slave
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 08:37 AM   #10
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Alright my turn! Caroline I want to see your sex toys and use your favorite one.

Caroline got up from her chair and opened the top drawer of her dresser she pulled out
a chains, a three speed vibrator, a ball gag, a lot of dildos, dozens of paddles, and rope.
She brought her computer to her bed and grabbed this very large black dildo. This dildo was over 9 inches long and at least 3 inches thick. She used he own spit to lube it up as she stroked the shaft. Than she got closer to the camera so basicly all you could is her belly button to her knees. She adjusted the tip in her pussy and with one swift shove inserted almost all the way. A few pushes and her juices were really flowing.

My eyes were fixated on the screen when all of a sudden I could hear heavy breathing. But it wasn’t coming from the computer it was Kate sitting right next to me. I hadn’t even noticed but she found away to get her panties and skirt off. She had at least 3 fingers in her pussy and the chair was soaked beneath her.

Not wanting it to end I finally said stop that both of you. They both slowed the pace down when Caroline asked what did you mean both? I grabbed the camera and moved it to a view of Kates crotch.

Wow that is amazing she likes it very wet huh? I didn’t even know she was naked down there. Caroline said. That is so hot!

Yep, she get’s like this when she is really horny. Now you go what is your truth question.

Well Shawn I need to know one thing that you are planing if I decide to take the vacation with you guys. But what I really want to hear is something very kinky.

Lots of things started coming to mind because I have given it a lot of thought. I didn’t want to give her something over the top and freak her out, she might not want to go. On the other hand one of her dislikes are boring or easy dares.

Well, I don’t want to give all of my plans away but I think you being naked as much as possible and public masturbation will be a big feature.

Caroline didn’t even pause and says ..Sounds good I’m in!

Wait what do mean? I asked

Actually you guys convinced me the moment I laid eyes on you. You guys are attractive, you sound nice, and I really would like to play more with Kate. And honestly I need to take a vacation. I don’t want to cut this short but I need to get going to work in a half hour. So when do you plan to do this?

We gave her some dates because I know this was going to happen in the next 30 days. Kate was able to make her schedule as well as she knew it was going to happen soon.

So can we skype the same time tomorrow after you arrange it with you job. I asked.

Caroline said Yes but before we log off....Master I need to pee!

Okay than kneel like you were doing before on your bed and find a glass bowl to pee in. Make sure we can see the stream.

Within a moment she was back with a small clear glass bowl. She spread her lips apart a few dribbles came out and than a strong stream filled the bowl. A few drops splashed up and hit the computer.

When she finished she Thanked me and said I will see you tomorrow.
ShawnC is offline   Reply With Quote