View Single Post
Old 06-17-2012, 03:06 PM   #2
DirtyDarez
getDare Sweetheart

1. Tell us about yourself. Who are you?
Well my name is Jayson and I'm from Ireland. I've been a member of getDare for a good few months now and love it! I'm pretty talkative and polite and get along with a lot of other members on the site. I'm smart enough aswell, not like major smart or anything, but you know, average

2. What have you used the site for during the time you've been a member?
I first came on the site to explore the different aspects of it, afterwards, once I found out what it was that I enjoyed, I began searching for a relationship with someone and although I've met some really cool people throughout, I haven't found it just yet, but fingers crossed I like starting threads too but have only had a few that got a lot of comments lol. Other than that, getDare is one of the first sites I open up, it's become something of a habbit :P

3. How have you personally contributed to the website?
Hmm, I'm not too sure. I suppose I've started threads which generated a fair amount of comments and I've told some people about the site who have then signed up to it. So I haven't contributed a great deal to the website but theres still lots of time

4. Why should we select you as a moderator on getDare.com?
Well I think I'd be a good moderator and would like the chance to see what it's like. I can get on with just about anyone and I'm pretty commited to the site. I have lots of free time which is usually spent here and I'd love to be part of the team. I'd also like to be able to help improve the site in any way that needs be.

5. What is something really embarrassing about you that isn't publicly known?
Emm I wet the bed till I was 12? Don't think I've told anyone that lol

6. Do you think I'm a dickhead? Honest answers please. This is to test whether you will give in to peer pressure.
Honestly, I don't know, I've never talked to you I don't think. You don't seem like a dickhead from what I've seen but I'm pretty honest so if I thought you where I'd tell you lol.
DirtyDarez is offline   Reply With Quote