View Single Post
Old 06-09-2008, 10:44 AM   #6
dared to perfection
getDare Devil

Josh hinted what he was going to do next by turning on his webcam; he was eager and had already stolen a white and frilly thong from his sister.
‘Mistress Do you wish me to go on camera?’
‘Yes and be naked by the time it has connected’
Josh stripped down as Chloe got more excited she couldn’t help but slip her hand under the waist band of her loose trousers and start to rub her slightly moist clit through her lacy panties. When the cam connected Chloe yearned for Josh’s average length but generous thickness penis between her legs. Josh had a sudden hot flash as he always did the first time a new Mistress saw his penis, he’d stand still and solid usually with a raging hard on, he wasn’t conscious about the size of his penis but the fear of what a Mistress might say made his heart race.
‘Hmm very good boy slut Mistress is pleased, start to stroke yourself slowly’
Josh began to jerk himself; he enjoyed it more when he was on cam his precum was dripping already, similarly Chloe was now pulling her panties off her hips and sliding them down her legs so she could access her wet pussy with a 8 inch dildo, but she also had a task to accomplish, she gathered picture of Josh as he went.
Suddenly she noticed the white thong it excited her as she longed to x-dress a boy.
‘Slut boy, your cock looks ready to stop, put your sissy thong on and prance around like the real sissy cocksucker you are’
Chloe finished off taking her pictures and made sure she got plenty with face thong and cock in.
‘Slut boy I am bored of your thong’
A moment passed with nothing being said.

‘So Josh, my little boy slut, how would you like to please me next’
‘Mistress I would like to please you how ever you wish’ secretly he wanted to be humiliated on camera for a while longer.
‘Well Josh you could say yes to going out with me unlike the other night’
Josh began to panic his penis returning to a flaccid state.
‘What do you mean, Mistress we don’t know each other’
‘On the contrary Josh I’m not called Chloe I’m Gina from the party, and you’d better go out with me or else’

I'm on FetLife too - ask and I will tell!
dared to perfection is offline   Reply With Quote