View Single Post
Old 06-07-2008, 09:18 AM   #1
dared to perfection
getDare Devil

Default Don't trust Chloe [Fiction]

I promised a story a while ago in a blog it is my first story on the site and i hope the detail and grammar are up to standards. enjoy it (btw so we're clear the chloe in the story has nothing to do with naughty_chloe)

You'd get here and we'd probably get a lil tipsy so its all more fun, then you'd get to dress or undress me as you like. Then it'd move onto a few gropes followed by things getting a bit more sexual.

I’d start by pulling down your trousers and kissing just above your panties as I remove them from you body. I’d move to your pussy which I’d please orally till you scream for me to stop.

I’d lick your lips and taste your juices whilst hearing your moans I’d then start using a finger and gradually work my way to your nipples and kiss them tenderly, all whilst I continue fucking you with my finger until your groans plead for me to insert another finger reaching deeper and harder.

You're pussy would become wet then I’d know that you’re yearning for my cock so I’d move between your legs and spread them as I slip my member inside you first slow then speeding up as I feel your warmth, I’d get deeper and faster and you're legs would get weaker from ecstasy until you finally orgasm for the last time.

I remove my cock as you try to catch your breath you're hot and your heart is pumping you touch your vagina and your heart skips with how sensitive it is, you take my cock in your hand and start to work it, you deep throat it slowly and start to lick the tip, your other hand moves to my balls where you tickle them, you know I’m about to release my load so you work it harder until I finally climax and pump hot cum into your mouth, you playfully tease me by keeping it there until you swallow it and lick your fingers of the rest.

Wow that was detailed; I’m hot between my legs.

What you’ve just read is a short role-play, imagined by an innocent yet overly horny teenage boy. His oblivious mind was being blinded by the start of a bulge in his pants; he didn’t realize the horny slut he’d met online was the very girl he’d said no to when she asked him out two weeks before.
This girl pretending her name is Chloe for now had added Josh to try and win him over online, but as he was nursing a semi-erect penis as the unknown user signed in he offered to be her cam slave. She’d thought about it and started small, the cam was still off but there was plenty of saucy material she could use as blackmail if he said no to her offer for a second time.

I'm on FetLife too - ask and I will tell!
dared to perfection is offline   Reply With Quote