Thread: Non-Fiction: My Fantasy Came True
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2012, 10:22 PM   #7
ThrillJill

Sorry for the long delay in updating you all but there have been some changes in my life which I will tell you all about another time. Anyway back to my ordeal.

He left me like that for about 10 minutes feeling like I was going to tare open, when he came back I was shaking with the pain and he kind of just sniggered at me then told me to b e still. I kept as still as I could fearing what he would do as he started working the massive dildo in and out of me while rubbing my now bulging clit, he told me he was going to take out the dildo and I had to keep my pussy open or he would just put it back in. I tried to hold myself open when he pulled it out but after a couple of seconds I just twitched and closed up, he slapped my ass and pushed the dildo back in and pushed it back and forth before pulling it back out again, this time I tried to relax as he pulled it out and I managed to stay open for a bit. He lent over me and spat into my open pussy and I could feel it running down inside me, this would have normally disgusted me but it was the least of my worried at the time.

The master made a fist and started to push his clenched fist inside me, not fingers first but his whole clenched fist as if he was punching me in the crotch. His hand went inside me with a bit of forcing and he fisted me for a while, although I was still really sore this felt quite good and I came. He pulled his fist out making it as big as he could which made me gasp then he poured something onside me from a bottle and left me there. Whatever he poured inside me was very cold and tingled a bit but felt really nice and soothing.

I had been hanging for quite a while on my own when the girl came over and untied me, as she let me down the stuff inside me poured all over her but she never even flinched, she just continued then led me over to a table at the other side of the room, she had to help me walk as I was a bit unsteady on my feet and felt like I had no energy left at all. She gave me a drink then started kissing me.

We had been kissing for a while when I felt a mans hands on my legs, he lifted me onto the table then lifted my legs and pushed them behind my head and tied them there. Before I knew it there were several men there and one of them stuck his cock in we and started fucking me, he stopped for a sew seconds and I felt another cock go into me both in my pussy at the same time they fucked me for a while until they each cam inside me then another guy had his turn and came in me as well. Another guy fucked me in my ass and then another in my pussy too. I could feel that none of them wore condoms which was freaking me out, I was literally full of quite a few guys cum. They continued to fuck me for some time and I came a couple of times then they untied me and let me go for a shower, the other girl came into the shower wit me and I asked her about the guys, I think she knew I was worried about them not wearing condoms and she told me not to worry as they were all tested regularly so I feel ok about it now.

I sat in the bottom of the shower with this girl I didn’t really know holding me for quite a long time before getting dried and dressed. I thought it was all over and I would get to go home but the master told me he had one more thing for me to do before o got to go. Ht took me into another room that was like a hospital room with lots of medical equipment and got me to undress and sit on a bed. He laid me back and told me to look at the ceiling. I felt his fingers go inside me then I felt him push something cold and metal inside me, I didn’t see what it was but felt about the size of a large egg and went quite deep inside me.

I lifted my head and watched him gluing my pussy closed. He looked at me and said that I was not to open myself up until I saw him again or I would pay the price. I got dressed and he lead me to the door.

When I got home I had a good look at my glued pussy and there was no way I was going to be able to get the glue off, it must be superglue or something as I was totally sealed up apart from a tiny gap to pee out.

I still didn’t know what was inside me or how long it was going to be in me but I would find out soon enough.

When saw Kevin the next evening I didn’t know if he knew I was glued up and couldn’t have sex with him and he had told me not to tell him anything about what had happened, we were going out for his palls birthday and he picked dress for me to were. It was a blue prom style dress from Jane Norman that made my boobs look big and gave me great cleavage without needing a bra and Kevin wouldn’t let me were any knickers either which worried me as any time I have been out without knickers he cant help fingering me in public places.

To be continued…
ThrillJill is offline   Reply With Quote