View Single Post
Old 06-03-2012, 12:39 PM   #27
ShadowFox

Hey Guys, I am sorry I took so long to post the next chapter, this chapter is considerably shorter then the previous, however that is because I wanted to split it up logically, there is going to be some smut in the next one so stay tuned if you are into that sort of thing ;-)

-----Chapter 9: Life’s a Dream-----

Alex opened his eyes and immediately felt like something was wrong. It took him a second, but then he realized, an arm was wrapped around his waist; and he could feel a soft breathing on the back of his neck. “Tyler?” He asked confused, sure that last night had been a dream. He felt the person behind him shift and knew that he was still asleep. Tyler decided that he might as well try to sleep as well and closed his eyes.

“Wake up! Wake up!” Tyler had been shaking Alex for 2 minutes or so already. Alex’s eyes opened a little and then he looked up at Tyler and smiled. It felt amazing to wake up seeing Tyler’s face, even if he was shaken awake.

“What’s wrong Tyler?” Alex asked turning his head to the door. His heart seemed to skip a beat when he saw his mother there, staring at him her mouth wide open. “It’s not what it looks like, I swear!” Alex started to panic; he jumped out of bed forgetting that he was only wearing briefs, which only made it that much worse. He noticed that he was nearly naked and quickly got dressed. “Mom? Say something, please; this silence is worse than anything you could possibly say.”

“Tyler, you need to go, umm and get dressed first please.” Alex’s mom said breaking the silence. “Alex and I have some things to discuss.” Alex was genuinely terrified. It had to be bad if his mom wouldn’t talk about it in front of anyone else. Meanwhile, Tyler quickly got dressed and made his way out, when he was behind Alex’s mom he blew a kiss towards Alex and mouthed ‘I love you’ before running down the stairs and out the door. “Alex… you trust me right?”

“Of course mom, I was afraid, is that so weird?” Alex was trembling; he hadn’t planned on his parents ever finding out. At least it was his mom; his dad would’ve probably beaten him until he was bleeding.

“Well good, I think we can keep this our little secret, I don’t see why your dad has to find out.” Alex’s mom answered with a good hearted smile. “You can tell me anything Alex; I promise I won’t judge you.” Alex calmed down a lot at those words. Best of all, he had just had the most amazing night of his life.

Likes: Humiliation, Cum, Bondage, Tickling, Masturbation, Truth, Spanking, Anal, Mild Pain, Wedgies

Dislikes: Edging excessively, Extreme Heat or Cold

Limits: Public, Family, Extreme Pain, Permanent, Illegal

Yes, I am gay, get over it!
ShadowFox is offline   Reply With Quote