Thread: Fiction: Adventure Abroad [MxM]
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2012, 06:50 PM   #75
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

Wow okay it really seems like I should give this another shot! :3
I'm sorry I abandoned this story back then, don't even really have a clue...

We face a little problem now tho.

Reading over all of this I realized that I already went a bit far with all the stuff for the idea I now after all these months have about the story.

I spend yesterday pretty much half of my English lesson and my whole German lesson to not listen to the teacher and write down notes to a new concept, also there might be a shift in the writing style, as I think I might have developed/changed a bit there in the meantime. I don't think that affects you all too much but it means I have to reread all again and again and kind start to develop a new concept.

I am lately pretty busy with school and Hobbys but I will definitely give it a try... already have some ideas for the next chapters. :P

Last but not least, I do still have contact to all the people that back then revised my writings, but just not as much anymore and I can't always stay up so late like I could when I wrote the first chapters.

So I will need one or two people who help me with that. English is not my mother tongue, and I have never been in an English-speaking country, so I will always have problems with grammar, choice of words, etc.

If someone wants to spend some time helping me that would be great I'll also send some messages around but if anyone volunteers here that'd be great too.

It costs a little bit time, I prefer to do it via google docs, you have to be native speaker, good with punctuation (simply because it looks better and I really would like to learn it along the way^^) and grammar of course. Also able to point out weird wordings and suggestion improvement, so the readers have the highest possible pleasure from this story. Having an actual opinion about what I write/what is good/bad wouldn't hurt either.
(oh, having skype would be awesome, I usually speak with my revisors about all the notes^^)

Love you all, over and out
Saphir
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote