View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 07:58 PM   #62
Rose_Angel
Distinguished Member

This is great. I shared this idea with my Master. He rolled 3 dice, 2, 3, then 3. I need about 12 or more a day for this, as he wants me to start at midnight tonight and do this over memorial weekend.

If I don't make it by 11:59 pm on Monday night, I won't be allowed to orgasm til I see him in the middle of July, and I'll have to have a front and back wedgie all day at work on Tuesday.

Report:

Saturday: 14. I had 5 right after midnight. I had 3 upon first waking up before going potty (its very easy for me to get off when I have to pee, unfortunately I sometimes leak a bit), and 6 before going to bed.

Sunday: Again, I had 3 in the morning. I ended up going to lunch with my parents, then worked out at the gym with a friend for an hour, came back home and went bikeriding with my dad. I was much busier than normal. I waited until I had to pee late at night, around 10:30, to get off more. I managed 4 before REALLY needing to use the bathroom. Then came back in my room, and managed 7 more. The last 3 I had to use my hand, as the vibrator was making my clit sore. I cleaned myself off and went to bed really fast.

Monday: OWWWWWWWWWW. While I work out on a semi-regular basis... I hadn't worked my abs out in a while, but my friend and I did a 12 minute ab rotation at the gym as part of our work out. When I orgasm, my body tenses up, and it often feels like I'm spasming. It probably looks this way. Needless to say, having orgasms today hurt!! But, I managed to have my 7th and FINAL one til my abs aren't sore a few minutes ago. I spaced them out throughout the day.

So, adding 1+2+3+...+13+14= 105. This was my number for Saturday and Sunday, so 210

1+2+...+6+7= 28

210+28 = 238. I did it!

Last edited by Rose_Angel; 05-28-2012 at 07:07 PM. Reason: reporting on the dare
Rose_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote