View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 08:31 AM   #25
bobaustin
Baby Member

Wink

Hiya,
I am only beginning to "get-into" ruined orgasms - but have tried every evening for the last week. Did it last night, with the best results so far.

Like most men (I guess), at first I found it almost impossible to stop jerking once I reached the point of no-return, but yesterday I was able to stop, take my hands away, as soon as I felt the pressure to ejaculate building.

After 30 seconds or so, I resumed a few gentle strikes of my cockhead. Again, as I felt ejaculation approaching, I took my hands away, leaving my cock twitching.

I did this again and again. I think I managed six repeats. Then a small drop of white sperm oozed from the end of my cock. Again I rested for 30secs or so before resuming a gentle stroking.

This time as ejaculation approached, despite taking my hands away from my cock, I could not stop my cock oozing a full load of cum. I did not shoot a load, it just dripped out.

There was no orgasmic moment, just a pleasurable feeling of release as the sperm ran out. Overall, very pleasant, but without that feeling of complete satisfaction.
bobaustin is offline   Reply With Quote