View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 02:18 PM   #9
ShadowFox

Not much happens in this chapter, but I felt like I needed to give my characters some more depth, I am sorry for the graphic scenes, but I didn't know any other way to do them justice. Thanks to you slutjuice, I am glad that you like it. As a side note, I am still waiting for someone to find out the movie <3

-----Chapter 5: Now What?-----

“He seems almost depressed. Are you sure you don’t know what happened?” Tyler asked Chelsea again, concerned for Alex in between writing sentences for his English paper. Chelsea’s parents came in and offered them dinner, which they graciously accepted. Truth be told Tyler had been hungry for the past hour; he just didn’t want to be a poor guest.

“All I know is that someone beat him up in the bathroom. He won’t speak a word, but I trust Jon, and that was what he heard. He didn’t know why though.” Chelsea replied as they walked towards the dining room. The smell of roast duck wafted down the hallway. The two of them quickened their pace and were in the dining room sitting down next to each other. Chelsea’s parents had known about Tyler’s orientation since Chelsea did, while they didn’t understand, they accepted it better than most people would expect.

“Come on Alex don’t be like that.” Chris said as he followed Alex down the road. “I just want to talk I swear.” The deception was obvious from his voice. It had only been three days since the incident and already Chris was at it again.

“Look, I don’t know why Jon told you, or why I told him for that matter, but I’m not bothering you, why can’t you just leave me alone?” Alex broke out into a run, desperately trying to get away from Chris. He was really regretting that he told Jon that he was gay. Jon hadn’t taken it nearly as well as he had hoped. The first thing Jon had said was, “Wait, you don’t like me do you?” That really frustrated Alex. In hindsight, maybe he shouldn’t have been so rude afterwards, but he couldn’t help himself, he felt like he just had to say, “What just because I’m gay means I have to lust over every guy in existence? You think too highly of yourself Jon.” Behind him Chris sped up closing the gap and leaping towards him tackling Alex to the ground. Alex threw his elbow into his face and got back up running away again.

“Big mistake!” Chris checked and noticed that he was bleeding, and then he got up and tackled Alex again slamming him into the sidewalk. “Think you can just hit me in the face?” Chris climbed on top of Alex and pinned his hands away from his face. “Think you can just get away?” Crunch. A fist slammed into his jaw slamming his head into the sidewalk. “Say Something!” Chris yelled as another fist slammed into his ribs.

A rush of bravery flowed through Alex, he spit blood into Chris’s face saying, “You liked it that much huh?” Maybe it was the wrong thing to say, it definitely was the wrong thing to say, an intense pained bloomed in his crotch as Chris’s foot slammed home. Tears welled up in his eyes, it wasn’t fair. The next blow barely registered, oh he felt the pressure of the fist against his stomach, but the pain didn’t come.

Chris got off of him and kicked him once more, then walked off, “I hope that comment was worth it, I’ll see you soon fagot.” As soon as Chris went around the corner Alex got up and walked home, if he hurried he could still beat his parents and maybe he could clean himself up before they got home. He was in the shower when it happened. He let the water wash over his beaten body for close to an hour, reveling in the soothing warmth of it. He ignored the ringing of his phone for 3 minutes before stepping out of the shower and answering it. “Hello? Oh hey Tyler, What’s up? You want to hang out tonight? Sure let me get ready I’ll meet you at the mall in 30 minutes.” He dried off quickly dressing in a comfortably shirt and a polo running out to his car and driving to the mall.

“Alex? I said I know, so you can drop the act. If you want to talk about it I am here.” They were at the Thai restaurant across from the mall. Alex felt his heart racing, telling Jon got him into the mess to begin with. Could he really tell Tyler what was wrong? He decided to focus on his food, not looking up, afraid of what would happen if he looked at Tyler’s face. Crying wasn’t an option; he couldn’t show any weakness to his best friend.

“You don’t understand, how can I possibly explain? I don’t want to destroy our friendship Tyler, please just leave it alone, I can handle it.” Alex took another bite, trying to shake the tears out of his eyes. “I can’t tell anyone, if I do he said he’d kill me so please… please.” He started crying unable to control it anymore laying his head down on the table.

“I have an idea” Tyler pulled out a coin and tossed it in the air, “Heads you tell me what is wrong, Tails I leave it be.” The coin spun through the air 5 times before landing in his hand.

Likes: Humiliation, Cum, Bondage, Tickling, Masturbation, Truth, Spanking, Anal, Mild Pain, Wedgies

Dislikes: Edging excessively, Extreme Heat or Cold

Limits: Public, Family, Extreme Pain, Permanent, Illegal

Yes, I am gay, get over it!

Last edited by ShadowFox; 05-13-2012 at 02:42 PM.
ShadowFox is offline   Reply With Quote