Thread: Servitude ♥
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 02:20 AM   #1
Kitten
The One & Only

Star 1 Servitude ♥

[This story contains x-rated content. You were warned. ]

After what seemed like hours, she finally heard him open the door again. It had been so cold without her clothes, and more than once she'd thought about just calling it quits. The blindfold had her disorientated, and it was on a little too tight. But she wasn't gonna let this get to her so easy, she'd prove her worth.
When he came closer, she could feel his body heat radiating onto her skin. Her very cold and goosebumpy skin.
Just a little embarassed, she thought about what she looked like to him, and for a moment she felt humble and humiliated.
The sight of her kneeling down on the floor, her nipples hard and her hands tightly tied behind her back must have been appealing, because this was already the second time he had her do that.

Her only reward would be to suck on his cock, after begging for it obediently. This realisation made her lower her head; how low and slutty must you be to go through this, only to deserve the right to suck a cock? But still she yearned for him to run his hands through her hair, make her know her place, use her for his means.
He leaned in, his warm breath on her ear made her shiver. The way he spoke was almost romantic, but the words were sharp and vicious.
“Now look at you, you little whore. Forcing yourself through all of this, just to get a taste of my dick. What a cock-hungry little slut.” Almost whimpering, she managed to answer him. “Yes Master.”
She could hear how her voice almost skipped. As much as she thought she was tough, being in his presence made her feel small and vulnerable.

Small and vulnerable, but at the same time, secure.

→ Part 2

If you think you might have read this before, it's probably true.
Because of some personal reasons I couldn't post it on this account, so I posted it on another.
Feel free to PM me on either if you have any questions. ♥

Last edited by Kitten; 05-02-2012 at 05:26 PM.
Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Kitten for this post: