Thread: Tim lost a bet
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 08:32 AM   #8
topher

Part III b

She went over to Tim and opened the two buttons of his boxers. His eyes grew wide and he wanted to shout “NOOOOOOOOOO” but remembered his promise. What came next made him freak out. She opened the fly of his boxers, put her fingers into it and took his dick outside. Now he was standing there, tied, just in boxers with his “willie” looking out of his boxers. He was still glistening from the oil they smeared on him, but he started to sweat so now his face looked like his upper body. The girls just giggled and started to take pics again of him, close ups of his private parts too. That was the moment Tim lost control and begged the girls not to take any pictures of him in this situation.

BIG FAIL. The girls with the idea went to the computer and the cam went live. Tim begged again, not to go live, not to take pics, and to put his “thing” back into his shorts. But the girl just told him he is a chicken and gagged him with his own shirt. She also told him, that she should blindfold him too, but it will be more fun to see his reaction for what comes next.

Tim just thought what could come next? He already is nearly naked, filmed, on the Internet, what can be worst?

“I bet you would like to have a hand on part again” she told the other girls, “but there will be time later for that and I havev to go on with my idea.” She took a brush and a jar of honey, put the brush into the jar and smeared the honey all over Tim’s cock. Tim gave noises through his gag, but the girls could not understand him. If they could, they would have heard him beg to stop but also laughing like crazy because the brush tickled him like hell.

The girl kept smearing the honey all over his penis. She also took his foreskin back and smeared it on his glans. Tim was in agony. It was so embarrassing for him, it tickled like hell but in the depth of his mind it felt also good in a special way.
topher is offline   Reply With Quote