Thread: Tim lost a bet
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 03:24 AM   #1
topher

Default Tim lost a bet

Hi folks,
this is going to be my first story, I hope you will like it. It is based on a semi real story, so there are parts that really happened, some are fiction. English is not my native language, so please be kind! And as always, comments are very welcome!

Part I

Tim was the best soccer player his coach has seen for years. His talent was outstanding and a lot of people were pretty sure, that Tim will be a professional player later in his life.

Tim, 14 years old, soon to be 15, was that kind of boy most girls like. He was muscled from all his soccer training over the past years and he was even working out at home, but at all he was not to muscled. He had blond hair, blue eyes and a natural tan as he spent most of his afternoon’s outdoors. Living in a country where the sun is not that much shining and it never gets that hot, he also liked to use the tanning bed his parents had, if they allowed him to do it.

So Tim looked a bit like a little Adonis, a little heartthrob. He was proud of his body, the looks he got and in the end he was a little vain. But on the other hand he was extremely shy. With his 14 years he had no girlfriend yet, he wished to have one, but was simply to shy to ask for a date.

But he also was a little teaser. A lot of girls from his school were often in the audience when he had a soccer game, just to see him running, getting muddy and sweaty. When the game was over, he liked to walk slowly to the locker rooms and shortly before he entered them he took off his soccer shirt so his “fans” could get a glimpse of his body. But again he was to shy to do this on the field.

One day in school, some girls argued him into a bet he could not refuse. The stakes were simple, if he would win, he could pick one of the girls, and the girl would go to the cinema with him, afterwards on a drink. An easy way for him to finally get a date, Tim thought. Not to mention, that even a girl he had a real crush on was in the group, so finally a chance for him to meet her.

If Tim would loose the bet, the girls dared him to come to one of their parties. He would have to entertain them by doing a dance to the song “Sexy and I know it” in just his boxers. Tim thought the odds were in his favors so he agreed. He knew the risk to do the stupid dance half naked, but most of the girls saw him in just his soccer shorts, so it would be damn embarrassing but he could stand it. And there was a big chance for a date with his crush.

The plan of the girls was different (otherwise the story would end soon). They planned everything well, so there was no chance for Tim to win the bet. So the odds stacked against him, and he was invited for a party next Saturday.

Saturday afternoon he showered, made his hair, put on some nice clothes. He thought a lot of what boxers he should wear and finally put on some tight red ones. He practiced his dance one last time and left to meet the girls.

Before he rang the doorbell he thought to himself one last time:

“I am so stupid, why did I agreed to this damn bet.” But being a good sportsman he never thought about to chicken out. “But what can happen, I will do this weird dance, and go home again.”

He rang the doorbell.

If only Tim would have known, what the girls really had planned for him!!!
topher is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to topher for this post: