Thread: Fiction: Immoral Teaching
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 03:02 PM   #195
fullofsecrets

Default Immoral Teaching Part Forty Four

So now, at this point in time, Henry made a dreadful mistake - he left the room, leaving Jack all by himself. He not only left the room, he left the house, going outside to the garage for some bleach to clean up the bathroom.

Jack stood and looked around a little, rubbing the back of his neck with his hand still wondering about that noise he had woken up to. An urge shocked his system below his stomach. His legs clenched a little and he walked slowly to the bathroom. Once reaching the door he looked down, there was a red liquid on the edge of the white carpet. He was afraid to open the door, but did so anyway.

The door was stuck. Jack had to shove it to get it open. His eyes were closed and he was certainly living with his untold fear as he opened them. Heather laid there on the floor, floating in a puddle of blood that had formed around her. He rushed to her side and his hands shook her.

"Heather! Heather wake up! What happened!?" He bent down, holding his ear down to her face; she was breathing, but only faintly. "S..stay here....I'm going to get you to the hospital."

Jack's face turned red. He was sick of this shit. He rushed off to his bedroom and grabbed the gun he had found in his desk drawer the day before. After stuffing the gun into his back pocket he ran to the bathroom and carefully lifted Heather over his shoulder and began to take her out to the garage. He was stopped in the door way by his uncle's unwanted presence.

"What do you think you are doing with her?" he asked Jack, purposefully blocking his entrance out to the car.

Jack pull the gun out from behind him and aimed at the barrel at his past idol. "I'm taking her to the hospital. You tried to kill her! She was right all along.... You have caused all of the problems. Now, either move out of my way or I'll shoot you."

Jack was angry and Henry could tell, but even if he left he knew that Jack would return. He stepped out of the way and Jack took Heather to the car.
I am the author of "A Hidden Voice" and "Immoral Teaching". Thank you for everyone's comments on my writing. And my stories do not continue without comments. That means *no new parts till there are new comments*
fullofsecrets is offline   Reply With Quote