View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 01:26 PM   #15
jreap

Default Birthday/prom present

Well see if you like this for starters, if it is too much let me know and i will think of a tamer one :-()

1st you will need some supplies, 1 or 2 dice some pieces of card/paper and a number of envelopes (you decide how many die after reading or leave it to fate)

This is quite simple really you visit your boyfriend a few days before prom and give him the dice ask him to roll the dice and that is the amount of envelopes he gets to choose (either 1 die(1-6), 2(1-12) or roll both and multiply together (1-36)

what is written on the cards are things you would never normally do outside of a dare. Let the people posting here decide what is written on the cards :-))

You can obviously disgard suggestions that are in your limits, but this is the perfect chance to push the limit if you know what i mean.

If you choose to leave the number of envelopes to fate this is how it will work, you roll 1 dice if you roll a 1/2 your BF gets to roll 1 die to choose the number of envelopes, 3/4 he gets the sum of 2, 5 he gets to multiply both results by each other, or lastly a 6 he rolls 2 die and multiplies the result by 10.

I will start with a few choice entries, which start out quite tame but get to downright filthy!!

1. I will not wear any underwear to the prom, you may check before we enter, at midnight and when we leave.

2. I will let you write anything you want on my body as long as it is covered by my dress.

3. Before we go to the prom you may fuck my mouth and cum on my breasts i will spread your cum over my tits and chest and leave it there for the night.

4. I want you to cum on my face before prom, i will not rub it in but leave it there all night.

5. I will be your slave for prom night, do with me what you will.

6. I will please you and your best friend on prom night in any way you please except anal and i will swallow both of you.

7. I want you to treat me like a slut on prom night, anything you want to do to me you have my permission.

8. For your birthday you can fuck me in the ass before we go to prom, i will be wearing no underwear for the night so your cum will run down my legs. Please will you and your friends fuck my pussy and mouth after the prom i will drink all the cum you guys can provide.

9. Please tie me in bondage under my prom dress. I want to experience the sheer pleasure and pain of it, make sure my breasts are tied tight and a rope is pulled tightly into my pussy. If you can think of anything to pussyand ass feel free to; i think it will help

Well thats a starter for 10, let me know what you think.

Oh and the guys think they can come up with the best dares!!!
jreap is offline   Reply With Quote