View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 03:34 PM   #5
LikeItRoughBaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarin View Post
Is he into this lifestyle too?
Whats your favorite thing he does to you?
Whats your favorite thing to do to him?
Whats your most perverted fantasy?
1. He doesn't know im into this stuff actually, im sure he must be into it lightly considering he will spend a few hours before sex teasing me till im the horniest girl alive, pulls my hair, knows i want him to tie me up (and think the ideas hot) bites me a little, and is always the "dominant" one.

2. I love when he teases me for hours. He can take my shirt off, and pants and just rub my clit over my panties for half an hour, watching my face seeing me keep in moans. Sucking my nipples, and kissing my clit, than going back up. he wont kiss my lips as he teases me, which is a major turn on. he'll kiss my whole body. or maybe he'll dip the tip of his finger in my pussy, pull it out. and be like "That's all for now" he loves it, and i do too.

I also like when he bites my clit a little bit, and when he cums all over my tummy.

3. I absolutley love to give head, and than keep going agter so his cum is dripping all over my hand and going around my mouth and his dick.

4. to be tied, gagged and raped. while blindfolded and in public.

Okay:
Anal, Pain,Dressing up,Kitty/Doggy,Age play etc,Bondage

Dislikes:
Too much pain,Big insertations

Limits:
Family/Friends,Permanent,Blood,Too public,Too painful

please post on my wall humiliating me for being such a whorish little slut with tiny tits!

KIK ME TO DIRTY TALK OR DARE ME: likeitroughbaby
LikeItRoughBaby is offline   Reply With Quote