View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 03:02 PM   #3
LikeItRoughBaby

How did you meet?

We met at a dance, he was drunk and came up to me and was like "Hi whats your name?" and started talking and dancing. His bestfriend is dating my best friend, so he got my number and we started texting.

What did you first think of him?

I thought he was really cute, sweet and funny. I didnt even know he was drunk, i just thought he was friendly and overly flirty.

How did the two of you end up going out?

We stared hanging out after texting and he asked me to be his girlfriend.

Describe him.

Hes a really good conversationalst. Im shy when I first meet someone, and he's not. which is good for me, hes pushing my boundries, and he makes me say what im to shy to say. I love it. Hes hilarious, and really sarcastic. He tries not to be too romantic, but he is. He made me a coupon book for valintines day. He's a major tease. He's sweet, and comforting. He'll always call me when I'm sad. He's cocky, and easily annoyed. He gets moody when he's horny, but not in a place where we can do anything about it. He is also a people person.

Okay:
Anal, Pain,Dressing up,Kitty/Doggy,Age play etc,Bondage

Dislikes:
Too much pain,Big insertations

Limits:
Family/Friends,Permanent,Blood,Too public,Too painful

please post on my wall humiliating me for being such a whorish little slut with tiny tits!

KIK ME TO DIRTY TALK OR DARE ME: likeitroughbaby
LikeItRoughBaby is offline   Reply With Quote