Thread: Fiction: Immoral Teaching
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 06:09 PM   #186
fullofsecrets

Default Immoral Teaching Part Forty Two

She eyed the weapon of Henry's choice for a few minutes, thinking of absolutely no explanation or reasoning for its placement in the back of the kitchen cabinet. A pair of boots were slowly approaching the bathroom door. Heather could hear the foot steps echoing down the hallway. She moved to the corner and pulled her knees up to her chest, locking her arms around them and hiding the blade in her right hand.

Henry walked into the bathroom and now he towered over her. "Good. You've cleaned up I see," he mentioned. Heather nodded. He lightly kicked her thigh. "Get up and come out here with me. Lets play a little."

Heather stared at him and he kicked her again. She was sick of this treatment. She loved Jack, but it wasn't worth it anymore when he wasn't paying enough attention to see what really was going on in the household. Her heart was enraged and she was furious with fear and envy. This bastard didn't deserve another minute of life and Heather knew it. "I don't want.... to play any games of yours," she mumbled under her breathe and he darted his eyes at her.

"Excuse me?! I wasn't giving you an option, bitch." He grabbed her shoulder and pulled her up onto her feet. She pushed him backwards. The knife blade revealed itself from her hand and it skid across his arm. Gooey red ooze started to drip to the floor. "Ahhh!!!! Fucking A!!!!" He charged at her and grabbed her by the throat.

As Heather rushed her hands to her neck, trying to pry his claws away. The blade dropped to the floor and just as it did the whole room's focus was turned to it. They both lunged for it, but one was too late and was pushed to the side. The tables were turned and now as one persons eyes filled up with fear, the other's were restless, ruthless, and certainly merciless.
I am the author of "A Hidden Voice" and "Immoral Teaching". Thank you for everyone's comments on my writing. And my stories do not continue without comments. That means *no new parts till there are new comments*
fullofsecrets is offline   Reply With Quote