View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 11:21 AM   #141
rob184

Are you a boy or a girl?
Boy

How old are you?

Are you straight, bi or gay?
Straight, but I like cocks and anal. Maybe I'm bi.

Do you enjoy anal? If so, state how.
I love playing with my ass and stuffing it with random things. I also love to lick asses and I would like to try giving/receiving real anal sex.

Do you enjoy bondage? If so, state how.
It never happened. But I would like to try it with somebody.

Do you enjoy spanking? If so, state how.
I don't enjoy light spanking. But I bet I would enjoy giving or receiving a real one. The bottom shouldn't be spared. Not stopping until the cheeks are nice and red at least. Even hitting her pussy sometimes and slapping her tits while spitting into her face. The same goes for me of course. I think I would cum when getting my balls smacked hard. But none of my girlfriends was into this kind of spanking. My last girlfriend it liked when I slapped her nipples and spat on her tits though.

Do you enjoy being embarrassed or humiliated? If so, state how.
I would love to be forced doing humiliating sexual tasks. Preferably only my partner should know about it. Or people who seem somewhat trustworthy. At least I don't want to bother anyone. To fantasise about being forced to shove things up my ass with people watching, to suck cocks or other humiliating things is a great turn on.

Have you ever had sex before? If so, how many times?
Countless times with two of my girlfriends.

Most amount of sexual partners?
At the same time? One. Though I shared my girlfriend with a friend one time. There wasn't any sexual activity between my friend and me.

How often do you masturbate?
Usually I masturbate whenever I'm alone but cum only once a day.

What do you usually masturbate to, and how?
It really depends on my mood and many other things. But preferably I'm lying in my bed naked and masturbate slowly for hours while stuffing my butt with my hand or a toy and reading a nasty sex story.

How many pairs of underwear do you own?
I don't know seriously. Maybe 15 boxers.

What's your favorite style of underwear?
Tiny panties. I'd love to wear tiny kinky girls thongs all the time. I'm just to scared of anyone knowing. I don't even dare to buy some. Only once I've bought some online. But my girlfriend discovered and destroyed them. Another time I bought a pantihose at the mall when I was feeling really kinky. But I didn't enjoy them much.

Are you wearing underwear, and if so what kind are you wearing right now?
The last week I wasn't wearing any underwear. Usually I'm wearing boxers.

Describe your dream partner.
Seriously? A dominant girl, preferably curvy, who slowly seduces and forces me into overcoming my fears and inhibitions, making me her sexual slave toy while deriving satisfaction from it.

For the ladies; what is your bra size. For the gentlemen, what's the size of your penis?
4.5 inch length, 1.5 inch diameter when soft. About 7 inch when erect. I can still hear my first girlfriend laugh when she first saw me naked.

What is your favorite color?
Black

What kind of lingerie do you own?
None

What kind of sexual toys do you have?
Currently I own only one realistic white dildo 7.9 inch length, 2.2 inch diameter. But somehow I think I'm allergic to the material, so I don't use it that often. It starts to burn as soon as it makes contact with my skin. I have to use lots of spit to make the burning stop and can start to enjoy it. So I use my hands and household items more often currently.

Longest orgasm you have ever had?
Maybe 15 seconds. You don't use a stop watch for these things. And usually it's really short. Too short to say in seconds.

Kinkiest thing you've ever done in public?
I've secretly masturbated at school while watching the girls doing sports. I was sitting on a ping-pong table made of stone and fortunately my jacket was big enough to cover my crotch so I could do it in full view.

Most humiliated you've ever felt?
Last summer I had two long and rather thick anal beads (and several other toys). After a night of fucking myself with a dildo I pushed both beads into my butt almost completely, dressed in a shirt, jeans and shoes and accompanied my girlfriend and one of her friends to school. Her school is in the neighbouring city. So we went by train for half an hour. The pain in my butt hole was increasing steadily. On the way home I thought I'd die. I even met some friends on the way and I felt like everyone around me would know exactly what I was doing. I was extremely happy to return home about three hours afterwards. I skipped school that day.

Would you be willing to have sex with someone for money?
I don't need the money currently. But I would still take it to intensify my humiliation.

Would you have sex on camera?
I had several times but deleted the clips afterwards.

Have you ever posted a naked picture of yourself on camera?
Yes. They never showed my face though. Only crotch area.

Would you be willing to be a master/mistress?
Not online. I don't see any advantage in being an online master. Eventually I would like having a real slave for some time. But I guess I would be bored pretty fast because I'm a bad master. I'm too afraid of doing something wrong, too much of a coward to create thrilling scenarios. I think it's important for a master to be self-confident. I'm not.

Have you ever wanted a master/mistress?
Oh god, yes! Not sure about an online relationship though. I think he or she should be present at least sometimes because I probably wouldn't take it seriously enough otherwise.

Ever worn the opposite gender's clothing?
I've worn panties sometimes and pantihose once.

Ever stolen anything?
I don't know about anything. I've borrowed my sister's panties sometimes but I always put them back afterwards.

Weirdest thing you find attractive?
Girls with big butts wearing tight blue low-rise jeans without panties. Bonus points if their butts are plugged.

Limits: blood, permanent, exposure (face, etc)
rob184 is offline   Reply With Quote