View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 04:09 AM   #13
Zheai

1) Have you ever needed to pee so bad you thought you wouldn't make it?Yes, happened quite a few times actually.

2) When was the last time you peed in your pants? 4th grade actually, I accidentally wet myself in the middle of class because I was too shy to ask to go to the bathroom

3) Would you ever do it for a dare? Mm dare I'm not so sure, order from my Master however yes.

4) What underwear are you wearing now? I'm not, unless a crotch rope counts

5) What is your favourite underwear that you own?I have a pair of multi-coloured stripped boy shorts I love

6) What is you favourite style of underwear (thongs, boyshorts etc)?Whadya know XD Boy shorts of course

7) Do you like to let your underwear show on purpose?Never really tried it so i dont know

8) What the sexiest underwear you own?Um... thongs I guess?

9) What the sluttiest you've ever dressed up?Not really sure never tried too hard, short skirt w/ no panties and a low cut shirt I guess

10) What sort of record did/do you have at school? (naughty, angel etc)Depends on the year, I went from nice angelic kid in elementary, to dark depressed kid in middle school too the loud obnoxious overly helpful peppy kid in high school

11) If you're still at school would you ever get in trouble if someone dared you? Well im in college, so maybe, nothing that'd be risky though

Dislikes: Ice in either of my holes, too much pain, being denied orgasm for a long, clips/pins on my clit, stretching either hole too much

Hard limits: Pics/cam, needles/tacks, illegal, family/friends, anything dangerous or permanent, scat, vomit

Curious: Pee, enema, mild public
Zheai is offline   Reply With Quote