View Single Post
Old 05-07-2008, 07:34 AM   #46
Oreo_here
Account Banned

Hm,haven't posted in here yet! Suppose I should, might let me post more then a few words (Unlike my pro! D= )

Okies, I'm a teen, ay,aye, most of you already know, From the best place in the U.K (Wales) and i'm currently in sixth form. I'm still waiting on a stupid letter to get in to uni! Anywho! I like the following; Reading,imaginative writing, hiking, working out, browsing, free style street dancing and hanging with friends. I dislike the following; Ignorant people, people unwilling to learn, two faced people, screen warriors (Lawl, I thank my brother for that word!) People relying on the government and us for money, (Aye, i'm a bum! But i'm waiting on a job--I get to be a bum! >=P well...For now, making use of my free time as it is!) Peple whom hurt animals (aye! I'm sad. >=P ).
Anywho...Moving on. Ehm... Not much to know about me actually. Just your casual growing up person, but I think I rather experience the bad things, and learn from'em instead of being told 'Don't do that! You will get hurt!'.
I'm pretty dominant in person (I follow my brothers in that sense) and I have many personalities! Lawl, not a Schitzo! But I tend to dress to how I feel. So that maybe, elegant, slutty, goth whatever. Depends how I feel when I get up!
I'm an Enkian, or to the ignorant a 'Satanist' as they call me, but fo'serious www.wikipedia.com or www.google.com the god ENKI.
Anywho, I live in the City, thus love to get out to the countryside once in a while or hike up the woods! I do love the outdoors, even though I don't get out too much (I'm so anti-socail!). Hm, but anyway, I think that's all if not go to www.myspace.com/xxxdevilsdaughterxxx Everything is there, from info to depressing freakin' blogs! Lawl! C'ya! <3333

Limits.

Don't IM me, unless I know you and you know me (E-CREW). This covers the main chat or via Forum -PM-.

Don't talk to me unless you have a good reason.

No Cam, no Pictures, no Files will I send you, thus don't ask.

And finally! As shown above! I have a Master so no IM's with 'I R UR MASTER RAWR!'. Auto ignore with anything of the sort.

[SIZE="3"][B]
RULE FIVE PWNS! Oh, and don't make me threaten you with RULE TWO!
Oreo_here is offline   Reply With Quote